MinGuk

Author POV

Jungkook is restless. The tough Alpha has now had a frown on his face, walking back and forth worriedly.

" Aaahhhh! "

He can't bear it anymore so he brag into the room which he stay with his mate since their wedding. And saw him, lying on the mattress, sweat covering all his body trying to push as said by the healer.

A few minutes ago, Jimin had his water broke making the Alpha panicked. They know that this will happened soon but they are not just ready. Both of them were very nervous even though the Alpha doesn't show in front of his mate.

Then he quickly informed to his mother and she came running with a healer.

" Jungkook he will be okay, you can stay out- "

But he butt in, as he want to help and comfort his mate.

" No eomma, I want to stay."

And he sat beside his mate who are having a hard time pushing with a deep breath.

He did not notice that his husband is sitting beside him until he felt his hand were hold by another hand.

" Ko......Kook? "

Jungkook smiled at him reassuring holding onto his hand tightly and kissed at the back of it.

" I'm here Love."

Jimin let out a loud cried at the pain holding onto his husband tightly, digging his nail at the process.

His face were contort in pain, tears running out from his beautiful eyes.

" K-Kook what- what if I can't made- "

The Alpha quickly placed a kissed on his lip shutting him to not let out the further words.

" Jimin you will gonna be okay same to our baby... Let's just do our best."

" Oh! I see the crown of the baby, Jimin you can do this,Son push harder.! "

And then the loud scream is replaced by a crying sound of a baby.

They all were relief to hear that.

" Son come here we got a healthy boy."

Jungkook's mother said happily with a biggest smiled on her face.

Jimin try to look but failed as he was so exhausted and just want to sleep.

Jungkook took the baby from his mother carefully and smiled widely. The now official father were so happy seeing his born pup.

He look at his exhausted mate and sat down beside him.

" Look Love our baby is so cute like you." he said with wide grinned and placed their pup beside his exhausted mate.

Jimin laugh at his husband, tears of joy escaping from his eyes and look at their baby.

He turned towards him slowly and placed his hand above their baby gently trying to soothe him from crying.

" Welcome to us MinGukk-ah."

_______________________________________

" Your Highness, we've found him."

The King got up from his throne quickly with a surprised face and walk towards the soldiers who were bowing towards him.

" Where!? Where is he? "

" Your Highness, he is at the Southern forest with a few villagers there who seem to be a tribe there. "

The King smiled widely at the news.

" But the thing is.............. "

He frowned a little at the hesitation of the soldier and snapped at him.

" what!? Just say it! "

" Your Highness..... The villagers there didn't seem like to be a human.. "

He frowned a little at the information and snapped again.

" What do you mean not a human? Just get to the point! "

" We are not sure yet! But they look like a Werewolf. Tanned skin, taller and bigger than the normal height of human and the boy you are looking were with them."

The King let out a loud laugh, holding his stomach.

" Ohhh Park Jimin, you were with some filthy dog this whole time.

This is getting fun.

Wait there Jimin-ah. I'm coming for you."

.....................................................................

Little pup of Jikook is finally to the world.

So since Jimin is the one giving birth. I will make him the mother not father. Well its all same same.

Luv ya~

Holymoly003♡