Kill Me Please...

Warning: sexual harassment scene (not much don't worry )

Author POV

" G-Go away!! "

The small boy shouted moving away from the stranger. He get up quickly turning his heel to run away but the other person was quick to grabbed him by his waist trapping Jimin both arm by his.
He laughed mocking at the boy attempt to freed him. He smirked leaning closer to his neck and start sniffing. Jimin eyes widened at this. He got panicked when the other moved his hand on his chest inside the clothes.

" Little human, you are a special one *sniff* smelling so good. At this rate all the Alpha would gone crazy."

Jimin is trembling very much. He was triggered after what happened last night and now by another monster.

He closed his eyes giving up, he can't take this anymore.

" Arghhhhhhh "

Screamed were echoed in the dark smoky forest.

The wolf who just violate Jimin was now lying on the ground holding his open neck, blood oozing out. He coughed and look up to attacked but widened his eyes when he saw the attacker.

"T-The Cu-curs-! "

Before he finished his sentenced the attacker jumped at him fangs out, red eyes, sharp clawed grabbing his wounded neck roughly.

" Who do you think you are to touch what is mine!! "

The attacker growled teeth clenching, making the other trembled in fear.

" I m-m s-s-sorry I didn- "

Before he even finished, his head were snapped to the back by the angry attacker ending his life.

The man stood up and walk towards the boy who look at the dead body, eyes wide traumatized by everything, not moving an inch.

His young mind could not take this anymore.

" Jimin "

At the called of his name he tear his eyes away from the lifeless body and look at the man whom he despise and  run away from standing there blood smeared on his body with a frowned on his face. He scrunched his nose in disgust when he smell the dead alpha scent on his mate.

The poor boy knew that there was no way out now.
He wait for the other to shout or hit at  him but instead he were gently hoisted up from the ground. Carrying his small body walking towards the direction where he run away from.

Words were not exchange between these two. Only silent footstep, leaves whistling, crow cawing were heard.
Jimin did not try to escaped from the Alpha's arm. He just stay silent, like a lifeless doll.

After a long walk they reached at the cave. Jungkook slowly put him down.

He was controlling himself from shouting at the boy for running away again. He know that he somewhat did wrong but not to the point of saying he did wrong.
His wolf told him to punished the omega for betraying his mate and letting touched by the other.
He know the boy did not do anything wrong but as the thought of another alpha touching him, anger consuming him,

"Why did you run away...Again ? "
The boy flinched at the deep angry voice.
He scoffed in disbelief , looks like the Alpha wasn't aware of his doing.
He look up and meet the eyes of the Alpha, bringing out all his courage to shout at the Alpha.

"Why!!? You said why!? You should already know the reason why I try to run away from you again and again! You disgust me ! You took advantage of me using my weak self! You doesn't even care about me even if I'm your mate ! You are sick ! I don't want to stay near you ! I don't want to be your bloody mate!  I hate your touched! I hate y- "

He winced when he felt his back slammed on the rough wall. He put his arm around his head to defend himself from the hit thrown by the Alpha on the wall beside him.

"Don't try to say that again Or I WILL KILL YOU!! "

He growled in rage at the boy.

The boy dropped his arm beside him looking up, tears spilling from his beautiful eyes.

"Kill me please! Just kill me! I don't want to live anymore! It's better to die anyway! "

The Alpha look at the crying boy feeling something inside his chest. Guilt?
His mate want to be killed by him.
Of course he threaten him to kill him.

He closed his mouth lost at words.
He doesn't know what to do in this kind of situation. Should he just left him as he can't kill him or threaten him again by what? He doesn't know what to do.

So being a jerk he is, he lift up the crying boy, carrying him outside and throw him in the lake making a huge splash sound.

The boy stopped crying squeaked in surprised when he felt water hit him.
He looked at the alpha who looked down at him with cold emotionless face.

" Stop crying and Wash off that motherfucker stinking smell from your body! Get rid off that clothes I will bring you a new one! It smells like that motherfucker blood! "

The longest sentence ever he said in his thousands years of living.

Saying this he turned around leaving to bring new clothes for his mate.

The boy inside the cold water cry even louder after the man leave him alone.

......................................................................

  jerk very jerk Jeon jungkook!
Jungkook is bad at feeling 🙂

Holymoly003 ♡