My Happiness...

Author POV

Sound of sobbing were only heard inside the gloomy Cave. The 17 year old boy felt hurt, both mentally and physically. He was ashamed of himself. He blamed himself to his weakself and being coward. Because of being coward he did not run away and all of this happened.

Jimin always wanted to feel loved.
Being grown up inside the palace, he were not allowed to wander outside much. The Crown Prince always cornered him to everywhere he go.
At first he thought that the Prince behaviour towards him is because he love him but as he grown up he felt sick. He never wanted the attention that the servant inside the palace give him.
Some where look at him in pity while other look at him in envy that the Crown Prince became like a mad dog for Jimin.
He always wanted to have a complete family eversince he were little.
He wanted love.

But life is not playing fair with him.
He were teared away from his dream and happiness twice.
Killing his one and only love father by the Royal family, and losing his virginity and dignity to the heartless Wolf.
He thought that he were safe away from the King, away from the Prince but no................................. Turns out He is not safe anywhere.

He is back to the hell.

The boy was having a mental breakdown, crying , blaming himself for everything.

When the boy woke up in the morning, aching and feeling pain throughout his body, he saw the man who forced his way on him last night,arms around him sleeping peacefully. He quickly scurried away from him feeling digusted, waking the other up in the process. When the other try to come near him, he shouted telling him to not touch him .
The Alpha felt pang in his chest when he heard his Mate looking at him in disgust and fear. His inner wolf told him to make the other know his place, he should shout at his mate but this time he did not let his wolf took control of him. He just glared at the crying boy and got up leaving him alone for a moment without saying any words not even a single apology.

After he walk away he cried.
And cried even harder when he saw a red stain on his white clothes feeling nauseau at the sight.

After he fainted last night, the Alpha carried him and clean both of them on the lake but he could not clean the white clothe as there is no other clothe with them and the boy will be cold if he sleep without clothes. Well this situation would be very lovely if only he did not rape the boy.

At around noon, the human run away not caring about the consequences about the Alpha finding out his disappearance. The alpha did not returned yet, maybe hunting for food so he decided that he should leave before he come back and so he left the place that place that is becoming his nightmare.

He run with his shaky limping leg hoping that the other should not found him . After running for a half an hour, he stopped running trying to catch his breath.

He hoped this will be the last time that he is facing the hardships.

Then he heard leave twitched, turning his head to the direction of the sound hoping that to be no one but no...... there is someone behind the bush

smirking at him.

Jimin gasped in surprised to the person, it was not Jungkook but someone like him.

A werewolf.

In a second the man were infront of him using his speed. Jimin let out a screamed and fall on the ground at the sudden action.

He look at the man in fear. His instinct told him that the man is no good starting from the way he look at him.

" A human ? In my territory. And a mated one? You lost beautiful boy or girl ?" he said with his sinister smirked looking down at the terrified boy, laughing a little at the end.

Surely the man is confused of the human gender he just met because of the white robe hugging around his small figure, ribbon tied around his slim waist, his waistlength long brown straight hair, teary eyes, pale and soft but marked skin.

Who doesn't will fall for his beauty.

"Did your Alpha left you all alone in these dangerous place?" he asked licking his lips, eyes dangerously observing the beautiful human.

The boy trembled and look terrified at the man gaze. The man kneeled down moving closer to the boy and whispered,

" Beautiful more than any omega hmmmm."

"You know what I was kick out from my old pack because of breaking rule so touching another Alpha's mate would be no problem right since I'm the Rogue anyway."

.....................................................................

Omg Jiminie 😟

Guys some of you might not understand the world of ABO in these AU so I will update a special chapter after few chapter.

Fanart Photos to the rightful owner

Holymoly003 ♡