My Alpha (End)

Author POV

The boy was throw harshly on the mattress, he gasped in pain at the impact and tried to get up but his shoulders were grabbed harshly by the monster pinning him on the mattress roughly. He met eyes with the monstrous glare filled with lust eyes of the King.

He tried to push him away but his hands were also pinned down by him before he did.

Then the King leaned closer.

" Finally, I have you Park Jimin."

He said with a psychotic smirked and quickly grabbed the moving boy both hand with his right hand while the other undo the dresses of the crying boy.

" Please don't! Ahhh! HELPP! Please help me somebody!! Jungko- "

Pak!

He was slapped hard making his head turned to the side harshly.

" Stop screaming, No one can help when you are here even your Dog husband! "

He said giving him a warning to the sobbing boy who still did not turn his head towards him at the impact of the harsh slap.

Then his sobbing got louder when he felt wet kisses on his exposed chest.

' Jungkook, where are you? Please help me.'

He prayed.

The King kiss his neck smiling at the boy not attempt to push him away again. He rubbed his hand on the boy soft slightly exposed waist, grinding his crotch sensually above the other.
He slowly released the boy hand thinking that he gave up but............

He was wrong.

Jimin take this as a chance and quickly push the other above him. He take out his hairpin from his head making the long shiny hair fall gracefully and stabbed the King in the chest.

The King screamed in pain, blood oozing out from cloth chest.

Before he can do anything, Jimin ran away from there, running till he reached the end door of the Royal chambers. He remembered the route clearly.

He pushed opened the door one by one and finally outside. But he was surrounded by guards everywhere with their weapons out, arrow ready to be shot at him.

" Park Jimin! You son of a bitch! How dare you!? "

He turned his head towards the King who walk towards with his hand on the bloody chest and the other hand holding a sword.

Jimin then closed his eyes accepting that this is the end, tears rolling down.

But before he feel the pain there was a loud screamed outside the gate.

All the guards turned their heads towards the gate in alert. Fire lighting on the intruder direction because of the dark, they cannot see them clearly.

Then the door is opened by loud crash breaking by someone who lift a dead human with his one hand by the neck coming through with a heavy footstep.

All the guards and soldiers look at the terrifying sight before them.

Red blood eyes shining brightly in the dark ,fangs dripping with blood, lip smeared in fresh blood, sharp claws digging on the flesh and the growl left from the Feral Alpha mouth is the most murderous sound that they ever heard.

Then one of the guards shouted trembling in fear.

" Sh-Shoot him! "

And all the arrow were shoot on his direction but it did not hit on the target body. He was nowhere to see.

But they were wrong.

Jimin put his hand above his mouth in surprised when the guards were killed one by one in a speed of light.

He closed his eyes not wanting to experienced the horrifying sight mostly his love Jungkook going feral and killing everyone in a blink of an eye.

Screamed were filled inside the palace. Body were torn into pieces by the Feral Wolf, blood running down like a river.

The King who witnessed the scene then grabbed Jimin hand pulling him inside the Royal villa.

Jimin began to panicked and try to pull back his hand but before he did so the King were thrown across the ground like a ragged doll.

He winced in pain feeling all his energy drained out at the hit, blood coming out from both his mouth and wounded chest.

Jungkook marched towards him to finished him off but he was stopped by a voice,

" Kook....

Stop.

Let's go back home.."

He turned around a little conscious towards the voice that lulled him to sleep, that he loved so much.

His Jimin.

" Minguk is waiting for us."

He finally took controlled of his wolf at the mention of his son, transforming back to his human self.

" Jimin? "

Jimin smiled with his glossy eyes.

" I'm here Kook."

Then he walk slowly towards his Alpha with happy tears but stumbled in his track when he felt something going inside his stomach with a great force.

Jungkook stood blank, tears falling down from his eyes when he saw his mate falling on the ground while coughing blood.

Jungkook ran towards him and grabbed him before he touched the ground.

The King dropped the heavy gun from his hand still lying on the ground as he can't even moved an inch. He coughed out the blood, blood rolling down as a tears from his eyes looking at the boy that he loved for years hugging by his mate on the ground.

" If I can't have you........

Then no one can."

He said this for one last time before death consumed him.

Jungkook hugged his mate who had now a blood covered all his body, clutching on his cloth, tears falling non stop.

" No Jimin don't close your eyes Love,
I'm sorry, I am very sorry for coming this late. Please do- "

He was stop by a weak hand placing on his cheek, wiping the tears away softly. The Alpha look at his mate eyes who were looking at him with eyes filled with love.

" Kook, don't cry........ "

Jimin said weakly.

Jungkook nodded grabbing his mate hand that were on his cheek tightly and said,

" I won't, Love so you should also stay , why are you doing this to me please.............. I am sorry....."

Jimin smiled through the pain, sleep consuming him slowly and said for the last time,

" You have to stay strong for Minguk........ Do not make him cry...... okay?

I love you Jeon Jungkook, My Alpha."

Jungkook cried very hard hugging him very tightly telling him that he love him too again and again.

" Please..... Jimin don't leave me. "

But the hand from his cheek had fallen on the bloody ground.

Maybe they weren't meant to be.....

.....................................................................

The End.

What have I done ? π_π