Yours To Claim 🔞

Author POV

The two mate began to fall in love deeper day by day but none of them say it towards each other even though they were aware of it.

Everyone around them would say

" We all know he love you."

" You have heart eyes every time you look at him and I'm sure that it was love."

" Well it was clear that you two are so whipped to each other and none of you try to confessed yet!?"

" when are you going to confessed?"

Three weeks after their wedding, the couple try their best to be a good husbands to each other.
Since the Alpha is the head of the pack, he had a lot of work to do with the older members and also had to take care of his pregnant mate who had a pregnancy syndrome .
He would go for a hunt and bring fruits, flowers and meat for his mate who eagerly wait for him at their home.

And at night, the Alpha would caressed his sore back to ease it even for a little.
He showered him with kisses when he was feeling unwell.

And now they were such a sweet couple that everybody would jealous of.

_______________________________________

Jimin is now four month pregnant, he was having a lot of mood swing lately.
And the poor Alpha was dealing all of the mood swing alone. It was his duty as a father of his pup and as his mate so he do everything without any complained.
His mother would comes to time to time looking after his pregnant mate. But nowadays she was busy with the works as she was dealing with some immatures wolf who trespassed their territory. Jungkook said he can deal with them but his mate also need to be protected in his fragile state so his mother denied him.

And now he was cuddling with his mate who were saying incoherent words like,

" I saw a deer eating a fox in my dream."

"I want to have a meat which is fried on the water."

" Su jeong must be still angry, but I don't care she was being a meanie by hugging my belly and said that she will took away my baby when it is born. Well she deserved that slapped on her head."

Jungkook laughed at this remembering the poor girl who look at Jimin with wide eyes after she jokingly said that she will took their baby to tease the pregnant boy only to received a slap since it was a very bad joke to the pregnant boy.

They bickered all day and the said girl returned to her home saying that she break up their friendship.
Both are very childish.

" Jimin sleep you must be tired."

Jungkook said hugging his mate lovingly but the said boy look at his mate with teary eyes and said,

" Why? Y-you don't want to be with me. You don't w-want to stay with me."

He sobbed out suddenly that make the Alpha panicked at the outburst so
He hugged him closer cooing him that he was wrong.

" Love I'm sorry, I didn't mean like that shhhhhhhh please forgive me."

He said hugging his small body rocking gently putting not much pressure on his stomach which got bigger.
The boy calm down at this, snuggling closer leaving no space.
Jungkook feels like he had a 4 years old kid, who carried his pup. He laughed internally at the ridiculous thought.

_______________________________________

Jungkook is chopping the firewood with the sharp axe which will needed at night since it is getting chilly.