Apology

Author POV

" W-what do you mean by that!?"

Jimin asked in disbelief to the healer who just check on him, shocked at the announcement that he never thought in his life.

Jungkook were also shocked at what the healer just said that his mate is carrying his three weeks old pup.

The Luna were very happy at the confirmation.

Jungkook were conflicted, part of him were very happy at the thought of his pup and part of him were feeling uneasy at his mate reaction.

Jimin put his hand on the stomach at the thought of a life carrying inside him.
He still can't believe this and asked again,

" How can it be possible? Look I am a male and also a human. I thi- "

" Jimin it's the truth, you were a special born, the first ever human mate of a wolf. The destined mate of my son Jungkook and you were born special because of the Moon Goddess."

The Luna said in excitement as she doesn't know what has happened to the two mate.

Jimin were still shocked at all the information. He doesn't want to accept this pregnancy yet, it was too much for his young mind.

Tears rolled down from his eyes at the thought of it. The child inside him were not made from love.

Everyone inside the room look at the crying boy in worried while the Alpha were prepared for his outburst.

The Luna sat beside Jimin, hugging him and pat his back to calm down the crying boy.

" Jimin what's wrong son? It's gonna be okay. Shhh don't cry."

Luna doesn't know what has happened between them yet but she thought that the boy might be shocked at the thought of pregnancy at such a young age.

Jimin sleep in the arms of the Luna after an hour crying.

The Luna made the sleeping puffy eye boy lay down on the fur mattress carefully and look at her son.

" Jungkook Did something happened between you two?."

_______________________________________

The now pregnant boy woke up at the bright light coming from the open window.

He sat up and leaned on the wall and placed his hand on his stomach.

A life inside him.

He felt insecure.

He thought it is wrong even though it is not the baby fault.

' I'm not ready to this. '

' why Life is so unfair to me. '

' What did I do wrong to receive such hardship? '

'What if I fail in protecting the baby '

Jimin was having a conflict with his emotion.

He thought that he was not worthy of becoming a parents when he can't even protect himself from the alpha.

The boy knows that the alpha is trying to change for him. But he did not want to repeat the history again, he can't fully trust the man for his safety.
He must be strong for himself and for the baby.

He is a ruthless Alpha.

While he was deep in his thought , he heard someone coming through the torn curtain like cloths.

The Luna come to check the pregnant human with some medicines and foods for the boy.

Jimin look down at his hand. He does not want to talk with anyone yet.