Wedding Night

Author POV

The night that the Alpha kind of confessed to his pregnant mate, they shared a beautiful moment hugging each other tightly. The Alpha lulled his mate to make him sleep and that's what he do all night, circling his hand around his waist forming bump softly, arms around him secured tightly.
Not sharing a words between them, only the comfortable silence that they both loved.

When his mate were gone to sleep, he leave a peck on his forehead and off before anyone noticed that him. Well he escaped without letting anyone know about his disappearance.

The next day, Jimin were looking unusually very happy in the morning.
A smile on his face everywhere he go and his two friends thought that it is strange for him to behave like this out of nowhere.

The Alpha look very refreshing not like the usual grumpy who always glared at anybody . He look like a decent man now. He would listen to Taeyoung every time he initiate a conversation without ignoring him.
Well the said man looks like he saw a ghost when the Head Alpha replied to him calmly with a short, " I understand ".

_______________________________________

Wedding day.

The most awaited day for everyone of the pack especially the excitedly nervous couple.

They were not allowed to meet yet.

Jimin were going back and forth nervously in a white long dress, long untie hair which was above his waist length with a beautiful flower crown on his head.

The two girls that were standing behind him were internally laughing at their nervous Luna.

They were standing outside with some children who were going to follow them at the venue.

Then Jung Kook's mother Jeon HeeNa come towards them smiling proudly at his son's mate who is looking ethereal in his white dress. He is literally glowing under the sunshine making him more beautiful.

She hold his hand squeezing him softly,

" Luna you are gonna be okay. Calm down."

She said looking at his slight bump adoringly.

" Thank you Jimin......... For coming into my son's life, for giving me grandchild, for being the Luna of our Pack. I know that you are gonna be the Luna that we all will love and cherish and I also hope you do the same with us."

Jimin smiled back , he felt special at her words.

" I promised."

He said with a wide smiled.

Then the ceremony started with Jimin walking on the flower path followed by his two friends and the children.

The Alpha also do the same he was walking on the path to venue.

The wedding ceremony will be done when both the parties reached at the waterfall which was going to be the wedding site.

The two soon to be married met their eyes. Jimin smiled at his mate in which the Alpha returned with a small smiled on his hard cold face.

They were made to come forward and face towards the big waterfalls and the old lady of the pack goes in front and face them to start the ceremony but then a soft calming wind blows, butterfly were coming out of nowhere making the view more beautiful.
All the people look at the butterflies in awed.

Then inside the falls of water, they saw a little girl coming out with two wolves and walk on the water towards them.

They all bowed down, forehead touching the ground surprised at the sudden appearance of the Moon Goddess except the confused Jimin who hesitate if he should also bowed down but kneeled down anyway after looking at his mate who do the same with a rolled of eyes like he doesn't want to.