The Unknown Feeling

Author POV

The alpha walk on the muddy deep forest while the boy drag his bare feet hugging himself with the fur coat given by the Alpha.

The Alpha had planned this from the very start, to go back to his home with his mate. So he had to make a fur coat for him to make him a little warm throughout the journey.

They were walking without sharing any words, its been a days that they start the journey.
Jimin did not complained nor he talk, he just followed behind the alpha.

But then He felt dizzy all of sudden feeling tired. So he sat on the fallen tree beside him to rest for a while. The Alpha stopped in his track and  look at his mate who were panting  because of their nonstop walk.

He kneeled down in front of his mate and asked,

"You okay, should we stop here for a while?" the other just nod his head trying to catch his breath.

He bring out some fruits and water that he packed and placed it beside his mate.

" Drink this ." and he said beside him while looking at his mate who gulped down the water thirstily.

'Umphhhh'  Jimin hold his mouth at urge to throw up, he was feeling nausea all of a sudden.

Jungkook frowned at the gesture and try to touch his mate but his mate quickly ran to the tree beside him to throw up.

Jimin throw up all the things that he ate making his eyes blurred with tears. He doesn't know what was wrong with his body.

The boy leaned on the trees to catch his breath, he felt all of his energy draining out at the process.

The Alpha ran towards him holding his arm to support him,

" Lets go to somewhere, you need a rest."

Saying this, he tried to lift the other up but the boy stopped him,

" I can walk by myself."

But the alpha did not listen to the stubborn boy and lift him up making the other frowned as he realized that his denial will not work to the Alpha and give up on the spot.

Nightfalls.

The alpha walk for an hour carrying his mate and finally noticed a worn down hut. He walk inside it looking for something for his mate to lie down.
Then he saw a straw mat and made the boy lie on it comfortably. He wrapped the fur coat around his mate and search for some wood to fired up as it is getting colder.

Jimin try to calm down his dizzy head by trying to sleep off. He let out a low whimpered at the headache.
After a good minute of struggling he finally fall half asleep.

Then they heard a small tap tap sound. White cloud turns black.
After a few small drop it began to rain heavily.

The Alpha lit up the fire with a stones and sit closer to his mate. His instinct told him that his mate need him at the moment.

The boy is shaking at the the cold wind with the rain.
His fur cloth and the fire are not enough to warm him. He balled himself closer to feel more heat.

Then he felt the fur cloth lifting up, he was hugged from behind by no other than Jungkook.
The man pulled his mate closed to him to give him more heat. He did not felt cold since he is a hot blooded kind.

The small boy relaxed at the warm feeling, he turned around slowly and hugged the other who had his arm around his waist and another below his head as a pillow. The boy snuggled closer unconsciously to feel more heat, nudging his head to the Alpha neck, hugging him very tightly.

His body was fully hovered by the Alpha because of his small figure.
The only visible body part is his head only, which are slightly covered by the fur cloth.

The once heartless Alpha felt something warm inside his stomach.

He felt completed but doesn't know the reason.
Then he look at his sleeping mate who hugged him very tightly.

He was a heartless, emotionless mute Alpha but now he felt like he need to make his mate feel secure around him. He wanted to protect him forever. He want to hug him every night to sleep.
He wanted his mate to feel safe beside him.
He can do any thing to make his mate feel safe and happy but how can he.................
After breaking his heart many times.

He must apologize first but how.
By saying,

'I did not force you that night, it was my wolf.' like the boy will forgive him easily.
And also he need to controlled his anger. ' what if he leave one day? ' The Alpha hugged him closer at the thought of it. He can't let it happen.

These days he took full controlled over his inner wolf. The situation is very bad every time when his wolf take controlled over him. And he did not want to make a same mistake again.

Time skip

It was morning.
The sun shines brightly making the plants and trees of the forest look ethereal after the shower.

The boy woke at the brightness coming from the torn hut, he rubbed his eyes groaning at the sunlight who disturb his sleep.

Then his eyes land on the face of the alpha who is sleeping peacefully.
He remembered how he hug the other very tightly to get the heat and the realisation made his face red from embarrassment. He was the one who said that he did not feel safe near the alpha and he hate him but now he is seeking comfort in the arm of the person that he hate.

'Why did I hug him so tightly? I must be crazy!'

The boy thought annoyingly. But his thought is completely opposite to his body. He did not moved enjoying the warmth.

Then he noticed the small scar on the Alpha cheek, it look old.
Slowly his eyes fall on the closed eyes of the Alpha which is covered by the messy hair. He thought it looks innocent completely different when he opened his eyes because he always glared even if no one upset him.

Then he trailed his eyes to the small lip of the alpha and then to his faded scar on the neck that looks very painful. It looks like scare caused by a leash or something.

Jimin POV

I don't know what was wrong with me that I comfortably watch him sleeping.

Well his sleeping feature is very different from when he stay awake. This one is more like an innocent child while the other is the heartless beast.

I kept staring at him until he moved his body a little opening his eyes slowly.

I closed my eyes quickly pretending to sleep because I don't know how to react if I stay awake.
I mentally yell at myself for acting like a dump kid. What if he know that I was pretending.

Its been 10 minute or something and I did not feel him move yet. Is he sleeping again? What if he glared at me like all the time.

But then I feel something warm and soft on my forehead.
Did he just kiss me ? Jimin don't be paranoid it just a kiss on the forehead. But what if he goes further.

At the thought of it, I began to panicked.

The kiss stay there for a while before he pulled away, removing his hand from my waist and head gently and get up.

After making sure that he left, I slowly opened my eyes looking around,

" What's wrong with him?"

.....................................................................

What's wrong with you Jiminie ? ๏_๏

Real update here.

To my readers,
Thank you so much for loving my story until now. It motivates me to write more.
It is my first time publishing a book so I was very nervous because of the reader reaction and until now I find some of you still read my story and I'm very thankful to all of you.
I will keep updating frequently and I will try to make my book more interesting so please look forward to my future update.

Luv ya~

Holymoly003 ♡