The Jeon Pack

Author POV

The beautiful teary eyes boy is sitting in the middle surrounded by three children and two girls.

They were staring at him with a blank face whispering inaudibly in each other ears.

Jimin fidgeted in his clothes, uncomfortable at their blank stared and try to look for the Alpha who were nowhere to see.

' Did that grumpy wolf left me alone? Where did he go when I need him!!?

He thought and being done with their stared he got up from his seat not minding if he is rude and try to go outside from the hut to find the Alpha.

But then he gasped in surprised when his wrist is caught by someone. He look at whoever that hold his hand and saw a boy of 5 years old looking at him,

" Hey beautiful human Don't go stay with us. The Luna told us to look after you."

At this the other also nodded their head agreeing to him.

' Too old for his age. '

Jimin was feelings weird by their strange behaviour and surprised at the small kid blunt talk,

' Are all the werewolves behave like this?' he thought and sit down again on his seat.

But then one of the girl introduced herself smiling,

"Hello I am Jeon Hye Jung, 16 years old, A beta. Sorry for our behaviour, we just were surprised to saw a human for the very first time. By the way you don't look bad even a little bit as we thought that humans are bad and ugly but you look so beautiful."

Jimin let out an awkward laugh at her words and replied,

" I'm Park Jimin, 17 years old and for your information we are not that bad and ugly, we are just normal."

He assured them to ease down the awkward tension.

Then the other girl sit closer to Jimin,

" Hey I am Jeon Su Jeong, 14 years old, an Omega Can I touch your hand? Your hand look so soft."

Jimin let out an awkward laugh again and hesitating a little before giving his hand to her.

She look at the white as snow soft hand, looking at it as a precious thing.

Then a kid asked something to stop their confusing thought,

" Are you a boy or a girl? "

Jimin just smile at the little kid not feeling foreign at the question and replied,

" I am a boy."

They all widen their eyes, mouth wide open at the information and asked him more question like why did you come here with the Alpha? Are all human look like you? And so on....

Jimin calmly answered all their question and smiled at their cuteness yet weird behaviour.

The more they talk the better he get to know about them and he were laughing at their silly question and jokes.

Jimin felt relieved as he get to smiled without a fear after a long time.

_______________________________________

Jungkook and his mother were back and went inside the hut where Jimin is but the sight in front of them made the Alpha let out a possessive growl,

A girl playing with Jimin long hair, and another putting a flower all over his head and one kid hugging Jimin arms while the other two play on Jimin lap.