Be My Forever 🔞

Author pov

Jimin is now lying naked on the mattress, mouth wide opened letting out a low moan every time his Alpha placed a wet kisses on his inner thigh.

" Alpha please! "

He begged desperate to be touch more.

The Alpha run his hand on his butt cheeks squishing softly and put his mouth on the precum leaking cock which is desperate for his attention.

Jimin moan out loud at the hot feeling in his lower part, grabbing the fur mattress beside him tightly and the other on his Alpha head who is bopping his head up and down licking  and sucking him hungrily.

" Ah! Alpha umph! "

With a few more sucking, Jimin released his load inside the Alpha's mouth who gulped down the cum quickly and groaned in satisfaction at the sweet taste of his mate.

He get up from his position and look at his mate who were panting heavily naked, chest up and down, erect nipple and his hooded eyes which looks like he would fall asleep anytime.

He placed a kiss on his rounded belly and pulled him up who were catching from his high. The boy is panting mess and complied to his mate who pulled him up, and let him sat on his lap , leg spread on either his thigh and hand on the Alpha's shoulder.

Jungkook look at his beautiful flushing face which look so arousing and seducing. Both of them met their eyes and lost at each other stared.
Jimin leaned closer putting his hand one hand on the alpha cheek and one hands travelled inside his cloth lower region and rubbed on the alpha's aching cock.

Jungkook is very surprised at the new behaviour of his once shy Mate. He was hesitating a little thinking that he might regret it later but the way his mate behave is so wild and arousing that he lost all the controlled.

He groaned at his ear at the way his hand skilfully touch him. He thought that his mate is a very beautiful and innocent human being but not now.

' When did he learn to do this ? He is so good.'

Jungkook groaned at the thought of this.

Jimin pulled down the pant to free the big aching hard cock standing angry. He gulped when he saw the size of his alpha. He did not know that his alpha is this big even though this not the first time.

' So this was why I can't walk properly after that night. '

Jimin thought staring at the big cock of his Alpha.

Jungkook put his hand on either the side cheeks of his mate, forehead touching and mumbled looking straight into his eyes,

" Jimin-ah should we stop here if you don't like it? "

Jimin smiled feeling warm inside at his Alpha soft gesture. He is being careful to him and he did not want to be the only one receiving, his alpha need it too.

" No, I will be okay Kook ."

With his permission the Alpha put his finger inside his mate mouth who suck him getting the gesture.

He closed his eyes sucking on his alpha fingers making a wet sound. After a minute of wetting his fingers, the Alpha pulled out from his mate mouth with a popping sound and gently put his long middle finger inside his hole. Jimin let out a moan, mouth wide clutching on his Alpha shoulders. Jungkook placed his lip on him distracting him with a kiss and another finger stretching him wider and began thrusting inside slowly.

They pulled away for air, fingers still thrusting inside his sensitive hole.

After a few thrust, the alpha pulled out his fingers leaving his mate whine at the lost of touch. He let out a chuckled at his whiny cute and erotic husband.

He pulled him up a little and pull him towards him carefully to not touch his round belly and grabbed his throbbing cock.

" Love sit down slowly okay."

He whispered telling his mate to sit on his cock since it better for them to do in this position so that they can't hurt their pup during the intercourse.

Jimin nodded at him slowly, his heartbeat getting louder, breathing become heavy when he sat down slowly and feels the tip of the throbbing cock.

He moaned out loud clutching on the alpha neck tightly and slowly sit down more letting the big cock half inside him. His thigh now shakes at the stretch and the slight pain of the thing inside him.

Seeing his husband struggling, he put his hand on either the side of his hips and push him downwards slowly and finally it is completely inside the shaking boy.

Jimin gasped at the fully stretched and the warm cock inside him.

After adjusting to his size, he nodded to his Alpha signalling him to move.

Jungkook gladly took the signal and thrust upward slowly making the other moaned at the thrust.

He put his other hand on Jimin erect nipples rubbing it softly still thrusting inside his moaning mate.

He then put his lip on the right nipple sucking the boy who is overwhelmed by the pleasure.

Slow thrust goes faster making the boy moan louder.

Then he slow down catching his breath and look at his mate eyes fill with pleasure tears.

" Jimin.............. Can you move for me? Like this."

And teach him how to do it by slowly lifting his hip and push down.

The boy nodded and slowly do as directed moving his hip up and down feeling his cum leaking from his cock cumming for a second time. He moaned out reaching his climax and the Alpha thrust up suddenly as he is going to cum soon.

And so after few more thrust, the Alpha came inside him.

Jimin fall on the Alpha completely exhausted and the Alpha hugged him.

They were catching their breath and the Alpha slowly pulled up his mate chin, kissing him all over his face showing his love. The tired boy giggled at this.

" Alpha.....

I love you too."

He finally replied to the confessions of the Alpha.

The Alpha look shocked at the replied. He did not thought that this would be too soon.

He smiled widely and put another kiss on his lips and said,

" Be my forever, Jeon Jimin."

......................................................................

The smut scene 😀💦 I think its bad 😅

Anyway I hope you enjoy this update.

Luv ya~

Holymoly003 ♡