35

The room was tense as everyone held hands waiting for the time to come where the 'Black Mamba' music video will be posted for the whole world to see.

"5 more minutes everyone"

I sat in front of the big screen tv with the girls beside me on the left and Sungchan standing right behind me.

The feeling of nervousness and nausea was the only think I felt at the moment, one side of me wanted to scream out loud and the other wanted to run to the bathroom and start throwing up.

"you're fine y/n", i turned my head and saw Sungchan who chuckled as he handed me a cup of water while rubbing my back, "oh come on now, I don't look that nervous do I?"

"your face looks like a lobster y/n, you look like you're about it burst?" he says while I chug the whole bottle down.

I felt Sungchan's fingers on my shoulders and without realizing it, I quickly intertwined my fingers around his and held it tightly.

My head turned towards his and and met his adorable soft smile that immediately relaxed me a bit making me feel less tense.

"2 minutes everyone"

My grip tightened as I listened to the words come out of our managers mouth, I had no idea how to react now, i was so excited yet so scared for everyone's reaction.

I could say i'm just so grateful that Sungchan was here to comfort me through this so I didn't lose it and go completely nuts and crazy.

At this point my heart was racing faster than race cars that I would say it actually hurt in some way.

"5"

I tensed up right after hearing the number '5' and sat up straighter than a plank staring at the huge board. It felt as if any minute now I was about to throw up but I felt it in.

"4"

4 seconds left of being a trainee

"3"

3 seconds left until my life changes completely

"2"

2 seconds left until I officially become an Idol

"1"

We heard the click and watched as the video was posted for the whole world to watch, comment and critic.

Everyone suddenly started shouting and clapping their hands happily as I felt someone's arms around me.

"i'm so proud of you y/n", I stood up, turning around and watching as Sungchan happily hugged me.

"y/n, 5 years ago the two of us were debating wether or not we should become a trainee at SM Entertainment and we both hesitated because we thought that we weren't going to make it through the auditions"

I stared at the boy as he spoke with so much love, my eyes started to slowly to slowly water.

"5 years later the two of us are debuting together"

I hugged him so tightly at it felt like he was about to suffocate, I couldn't help it though, this might be the happiest i've ever been in a while.

My dreams were coming true and they were coming true with my bestfriend of god knows how long.

Looking over to my left and noticed the girls waiting for me to do a group hug with their arms wide open. Quickly I left Sungchan and ran into their arms hugging them tightly and breaking down into tears for the second time today.

"I love you guys so much, promise to never break our friendship?"

With my words, I slowly listened as the others started to sob and watched as the tears fell out of their beautiful eyes.

"We did it guys"
"We did it Sungchan"

19.00
We sat around in a different tables with mostly everyone from SM celebrating our debut.

NCT, EXO, Super Junior, TVXQ Red Velvet, Taeyeon, BOA and many others sat around with us eating a huge meal as we all cheered in happiness.

As we all are I couldn't help but to glance over at the table where Sungchan sat with the memebers if the group he is in.

The boy laughed and talked with the other members of NCT, his visuals were unreal, he looked so cute yet so hot? would I just say he looked beautiful.

Sungchan turned his head towards my direction and the two of us made eye contact making me
blush widely.

Taking a side-glance to look at Sungchan, he wore a huge proud smirk on his face as he brought his fingers along his hair.

"y/n, stop with the staring" says Giselle who started to chew on her food, "i wasn't staring" I puff out as I awkwardly scratch my head to avoid awkwardness.

"y/n, my love" I raised my brow, "in my opinion, I think you should confess to Sungchan before another girl wins him" Karina says with the others letting out a "yes"

"I will, and I think it's gonna happen soon"

a/n
hope you enjoy this chapter. this book is ending very soon :(((, in rlly sad about it but i have a new book so yeah.
anyways can i i dad over CEDRIC DIGGORY pls. I JUST rewatched the goblet of fire and i am in love with his man