18

"sungchan, wait up" I ran up behind him, earlier today I thought he would've stayed for the photo shoot because that's what he has told me he would do.

"sungchan" i called out still running behind him. I panted as I stopped a few meters behind him, I looked up from the ground only to see Sungchan still walking away.

"why are you ignoring me?"

"Sungchan, talk to me", i yell out loud getting stares from the people around me.

Sungchan finally turned back, he only looked at me though. Everyone stared at the two of us, I stood meters away from him with a long dress with with full makeup on while he just stared at me and scoffed.

It looked like we were in a movie, me looking like a princess while sungchan is my prince charming who is running away.

Sungchan turned away from me and walked away unbothered, I was surprised and taken aback. I looked around my surroundings and saw people staring.

What a great way to start my process of debut?

I tuned back quickly and rushed over to the practice room. I was confused, confused on why sungchan was suddenly so angry at me.

I've known him for years and years now, and no matter how angry he would get at me, or, no matter how bad the arguments are he would never ignore me.

I changed out of dress, a classic tank top and shorts. I walked out of the dressing room and grabbed my phone off the table quickly.

15.40
Sungchan, can we please talk?
read 3.40pm

I sigh after staring at my phone for a second and threw my phone across the bed. I felt like yelling, it frustrated me that he wasn't talking to me.

Well i guess mainly because i had no idea why he was mad at me, it frustrated me when things like this happened, i mean he obviously could just tell me.

Sungchan
I laid on my bed playing some games on the tv until i heard my phone buzz, i grabbed it from my side thinking it was someone else, but it was y/n.

I sigh and opened her message. I wondered if I should reply or not but i'm still angry at her, she's acting like i'm no longer her best friend.

I was frustrated, angry and annoyed, she should just give me some space:

I put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs, i've recently moved in with some of the nct members which is great. I grabbed my coat from the hanger beside the door and quickly put it on.

I have decided to go out to the convenience store near to dorms.

I walked over silently listening to the wind pass through the tress.

"I don't know Sungchan has been ignoring me"

I looked around me after hearing a similar voice, i looked over to a small park that was quite hidden.

It was y/n and Sunghoon sitting beside eachother, his arms around her shoulders while her head leaning onto his shoulders.

"it makes me sad, he's my best friend and he's ignoring me"

I smiled to myself hearing her words until I saw Sunghoon kiss her. I was jealous, jealous that somebody else was kissing her and it wasn't me.

"well don't worry, you have me, he will talk when he will talk"

Sunghoon mentioned to her while she smiled so warmly at him. this was exactly what i wanted, y/n and i sitting together while she talks to me.

I walk away from the and walk into the convenience store, i walk into the drinks isle and grab a soda. 2 actually, one soda for y/n just incase she suddenly wants to hangout.

I walked over to the isle beside the drink isle, i looked over to my right and saw y/n and Sunghoon walking in together.

"damn it"

I quickly put the hold of my hoodie on and looked away.

I felt footsteps walking towards me and i tried to move away.

"Sungchan, what are you doing here"

I turned my around to them and i only smiled to them. "i've gotta go, practicing for 90s love" I quickly said and walked away.

I stopped walking and then looked over to sunghoon. "hi, i'm sungchan, y/n's best friend nice to meet you" i smiled at him and we did a chest in chest thing, like a chest bump?

"i've gotta go now, the guys are waiting up for me"
I smiled and walked to the cashier.

Y/N
Sungchan was still ignoring me, I really don't understand what he's angry about, i mean i haven't done anything wrong?

I really haven't all i've done today was hangout with sunghoon.

06.30
I yawn sitting on the couch right beside the door to the practice room.

Today i've gotten up early because we are going to record our song today. I yawn for the second time until i say Sungchan.

"sungchan wait up" I ran up to him, i knew he was going to ignore me but i still pulled him.

"what the hell is wrong with you, quit ignoring me"

I whisper yelled at him trying to keep it between us. he stared at me and walked away, but i wasn't going to let that happen, i pulled his arm just so he wouldn't walk away.

"just leave me alone, think about it"
"it's right in front of you"

a/n
any suggestions for the chapters? hope you have a great day, remember if anyone wants to talk i am here okay!