13

"thanks for letting me spend the night, Sunghoon"
I sat on his bed, obviously nervous.

After a stressful day of arguing, I guess spending the night with someone that made me happy. "hey don't be so tense" he said rubbing my back which me blush.

I put my bag on the ground as Jake entered the room with some snacks sitting on the bed across from Sunghoon.

"I quickly took my jacket off as I got comfortable, I've clicked with Jake and Sunghoon, i would have to admit Sunghoon might be a crush of i had to be honest, and Jake's like a best friend.

00.30
We were laughing and munching up snacks as we talked about everything. "Y/N? aren't you best friends with Sungchan, he's such a great rapper" Jake said clearly amazed.

I lost the smile on my face, "oh", I paused making both of the guys frown, "yeah, we're best friends" I said smiling to them.

"why do you sound so down?" Sunghoon asked concerned, "what do you mean? i'm just like that i guess", I stood up grabbing the chips out of Jake's hands.

It was getting late but I didn't feel like sleeping, I felt so energized, I guess it was from all the food I ate but a part of it is because this is the first time i've felt genuinely happy in a while.

Hours and hours went by as all we did was laugh, eat and talk. I tapped the screen of my phone to see that it's 2:57 in the morning, at this point Jake has fallen asleep on his bed, Sunghoon was scrolling through his phone as I moved to the couch.

"I'll sleep here for tonight" I announced, Sunghoon looked up and shook his head, he got off the bed leaving his phone there, "no you're not, you sleep on my bed, i'll sleep there"

He sat beside me on the couch as he grabbed one of his hoodies and passed it to me, "you look cute when you wear my hoodie, wear it" he instructed.

I blush as I grabbed it and put it on, It was too big for me tho, it was half way through my thighs, I looked at him as he blushed, I giggled at his cute reaction.

He stared at me deeply as he grabbed my chin slowly with two of his fingers, He slowly moved closer to my face as I did the same.

Our lips touched, his lips were soft and it was a match for mine. I pulled away as I looked away shyly, I wanted to keep my lips on his longer but shyness took over.

This filled the gap that burned my mind when I never got to kiss Sungchan. This filled it in perfectly, Sunghoon filled that gap with perfection.

I turned my head back to his and gave him a quick peck. "Goodnight Sunghoon" I said walking away from the couch and laying on the bed.

11.30
I felt someone shaking me, I groaned slowly fluttering my eyes open. "what do you want?" I pushed Jake's hands away.

He laughed and brought my phone to my face, I stared at my phone for a while because I had no idea what he was talking about.

Today was a Sunday making me confused me, "it's 11.30, you should get up", I groaned as I pushed past Jake going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed scrolling through my phone. Until I noticed

6 New Messages from Sungchannie
3 Missed Calls

My eyes grew wide as if I saw a ghost, all these were from last night but i was to busy to notice.

Y/N, we should talk I want to tell you something
I'm so sorry
Y/N?
Please don't ignore me
We will work this out
y/n?..

I sigh looking at the messages, no matter how much I loved him, i'm not gonna forgive him that easily, he's gonna have to wait.

I felt like training today, just because I was excited for my debut, I'm excited for fans to see how well i've grown over the years.

14.10
I walked to the SM building and into the training room. Today's a Sunday which means it would be a quite day, it would only be me and several other trainees.

I put my bag on the ground as I played the music. It was the song for our debut, The dance was challenging it had lots of different steps that I had to master.

To my luck, Sungchan walked into the practice room, I turned my head and looked at him in silence, "hi", I only smiled at him.

I guess he expected more as he furrowed his eyebrows together, He walked up to me as I moved away from him.

"do you need something?" I asked, "i'm not with Eunji anymore, she broke up with me because she doesn't like our friendship"

His words had me in shock, I caused the break up?
"oh, i'm sorry about that", He nodded his head, "can we please talk, i'm so sorry y/n"

I looked at him for a second, It wasn't the same, if this was me 2 weeks ago I would've been forgiving him, but I can't do this now.

My feelings for Sungchan has gotten smaller, I wasn't how I was 2 weeks ago. I mean, it's not like they've gone away.

"fine lets talk"

a/n
hi, this chapter doesn't include Sungchan a lot but it will all make sense later, and also  sorry for being so inactive. i've been super busy so that's why!! i will try my hardest to post more