5

The sun hit my face as the tears stained my cheeks, i walked into a small cafe beside the Bighit entertainment building. I walked in through the small door as the nice scent of cake brought me to joy.

I turned my head to the right and saw someone, someone i've seen on t.v. Sunghoon, the figure skater and member of Enhypen. I've watched Iland since it started airing, i loved them each one of the trainees.

Sunghoon was sipping his drink as you caught a quick glimpse of him. I freaked out, the real Park Sunghoon was right sitting there. He looked so cool, I slowly walked up to him as he stared at me and gave me a warm smile. "hi, im y/n, i'm an SM trainee, would you like to be friends?"

I expected a no from him but he gave me a smile, smile that could light up the whole world. "sure, would you like my number?" he offered, i was silent, the park sunghoon offered to give me his number.

I gave him my phone as i nodded. I sat across from him as we talked for a while, we talked about being trainees, I-land, debuting and more. Honestly i forgot all about Sungchan, and if i'm being honest i should thank him, because of him i met Park Sunghoon.

As time went on i eventually had to go. It made me sad, because i wanted to spend the whole day with him, i didn't wanna go back to the practice room and dance all day. We said our food byes as i left.

I was honestly so happy, the happiest i've ever been in a long time. i walked into the SM building. As i walked into the practice room, i felt someone's eyes on me. I looked to the side of the room, it was Sungchan. I looked at him, as our eyes met.

I was about to give him a smile until Eunji sat down next to him. As she sat down next to him, he looked away and gave all his attention to her. The smile he was gonna receive was gone now. I looked at them, they looked so happy together, he looked so happy it made me happy.

19.30
It was getting late but i wanted to train a bit more, Honestly Eunji's a popular trainee, she's very talented. She can sing, rap, dance and she's gorgeous. I wanted to be like her, i want to be better than her, i want to show everyone that i can be as good as her.

I walked out of the practice room and I saw Sungchan, "hi y/n", i turned my head to be greeted by Sungchan, "do you wanna come over today?". Honestly i really didn't wanna be around him, but if it means spending time with Sungchan, sure?

"sure, i'm free", i said smiling at him. I grabbed my bags. I felt annoyed at him, the night he almost kissed me meant nothing him? Why did he try kiss me if it meant nothing to him?

I walked out with him, it was a cold night, the wind was colder than usual, it was silent as we walked to his house. I felt a buzz from my phone, it was Sunghoon. "hi, is this y/n? what are you doing?"

I jumped in excitement "sungchan, you know? this morning i went to a cafe and you'll never believe who i met" you said to him, "who'd you meet?", "sunghoon, park sunghoon from Enhypen, best part? he gave me his number", i pointed my phone to
him.

"really that's so cool" he said bluntly, despite his blunt reaction i was full of joy, he can go out with people but i cant?

22.30
I was curled up under the blanket while he was sitting on a bean bag. "eunji's so cool, she was complementing my rap in misfit, y/n, i have such a big crush on her", "really? you guys would be such a cute couple", i pushed out of my mouth, as he was talking to me tho, i was staring at my phone.

why? because i was texting sunghoon, he was such a cool person, we got along so well that it made me so happy, "are you paying attention?" sungchan called out.

"oh yeah, i'm just texting sunghoon sorry"