Part 8

Cassie

Jaden had a really mean side to him. But like the funny mean side, ya know? He mocked me a lot when we were in the city. I didn't mind tho, it kind of crushed his ego when I didn't react to it.

We went in some stores and even bought stuff. Random stuff, like sunglasses and socks. But after 1 hour I was bored.
"Hey I have a fun idea, we could choose outfits for each other and then try them on!" I said and sounded like a little child.

"Sure, thats a fun idea." He said and smiled. I loved his smile.

"Okay lets go, ten minutes and we will meet by the dressing rooms." I said and stepped away. I already had a vision for his outfit. A basic outfit. I found some blue jeans, and a white shirt but it was too boring. So I walked around until I found the perfect piece. It was a leather jacked with tons of studs and drawings on it. It was perfect. The outfit was still basic and boring, but the jacket looked too good to not wear. But to make it a little bit more fun I chose a funky red cowboy hat with green tassels and gems. I actually wanted to get some cowboy boots but they didn't have any.

After ten minutes Jaden and I met at the dressing rooms. He had picked out a green ball gown with a bright pink feather boa and an even brighter matching fedora. When he gave me the outfit I laughed. They really had everything in this store.

I gave him the outfit I picked out and he was really impressed. "The jacket is amazing holy" he just said. I kind of hoped he would've bought it. For me. Just kidding.

After we both put on our outfits and took some pictures in it, we decided to go back to the car and drive a little bit. It was already pretty late. But I didn't wanna go home yet.

"When do you have to be home?" He asked. I actually didn't know, but since my parents seemed to have an emergency at work they wouldn't be home until 11pm. So we had some time.

"I don't know, it doesn't matter I guess. My parents are chill." I said and laughed. It wasnt a lie.

"Cool" he said. "I have too be home by six. My mom cant know I'm driving this car." He added.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"It's my dads car, but my mom just doesn't want me to drive it. But my dad allowed me to today, so." He answered.

"Well we still have 3 hours, what do we do?" I asked.

"I have no idea." He said.