17

Jaden

Cassie was right, he did deserve it. But there's a part of the story that I wont tell her. A part of the story that I didn't tell Lukas.
The reason why I said what I said. He deserved more than a burn in hell he deserved to burn. Right at that place. I really don't see what Olivia sees in him. The money? But she doesn't look like she has any problems with money either. But even if I don't know her that well, I know she's smarter than that. I hope that one day she sees it too, what a bad person Cole actually is.

We arrived at the sandwhich place, the name wont be said. But you know where.

We sat down in one of the booths and ate. Cassie then went to the restroom and Lukas couldn't stop smiling at me. He really is creepy sometime.

"What?" I asked and laughed. I was intimidated by his perfect smile with these perfect teeth.
"Theres something going on between you two huh?" Lukas said and winked. Ugh.
"What? Nope, we're just friends. We've know each other for 2 weeks!" I said and raised my eyebrows in a really weird way. I get nervous in those kinds of situations.
"Yeah, but y'all will definitely date one day. She's awesome and you're....alright I guess." He said an laughed.
"If shes so awesome why aren't you dating her? Huh?" I said furiously.
"She's not exactly my type. She's like a little sister to me." He said proudly. It's funny cause Cassie said the same thing, obviously that he's like a bigger brother but y'all get it.

Cassie came back and I looked at Lukas with a face expression that said shut up or I'll kill you. It would've been really embarrassing if he brought up the 'are you guys dating' question.

"What's up boys? Jaden stop looking at Lukas like that, that shit is scary." She said and laughed. I don't think Lukas even realized I was looking at him. He was on his phone, probably texting one of his bitches.

"Oh sorry I zoned out, oops." I said trying to cover up.
"Alright...we have to go!" Lukas said. He stood up and grabbed our trash and threw it in the garbage can.
Cassie and I still sat in the booth, we both didn't wanna go.
"What? Guys we have school! Remember?" Lukas said and put on his confused look. He raises his eyebrows so high, I never thought it was possible.

"Yeah, about that, lets just skip? It's boooooring dude!" I said and laughed. Cassie laughed too.
"Yes Lukas! We could get ice cream!" Cassie said like Lukas was a littl kid. I mean he kinda was.
"That's a great idea. I like the way you think, Cassie!" He said and smiled. Cassie also smiled. You can tell when she can't control her smile, then you can see her dimples.

"Alright lets go kids!" I said and stood up. It really felt like me and Cassie were Lukas' divorced parents that were fighting for who he likes the most. I got him with the sandwiches and Cassie with the Icecream. Lets see who gets custody huh?

Afterwards I dropped both of them off. First Lukas and then Cassie. Lukas lives on the other side of town.

"He's really nice huh?" Cassie said.
"Yeah, he's cool." I said.
"You can tell he's a lot happier having at least one real friend like you. Be nice to him." Cassie said and smiled.
"Yeah I mean, you're his friend now too right?" I said and smiled too.
"Yeah, we're the three musketeers now!" Cassie said and laughed. I just smiled at her.
"So I better go now, see you tomorrow Jaden!" Cassie said and left the car.
"Bye bye idiot!" I shouted out of the car. She flipped me off.

Maybe Lukas was right.