9.....

today park family is going to our house to formally announce our engagement. this is so fast and didn't process on me in just one snap everything change. im here at the office and im so lazy to do things or to play on my phone. tita dara is so happy about jimins announcement, they all wanted this. she even kiss her son because of her happiness. her brothers reaction are not interested at all maybe because they wanted mina.

suddenly a sexy woman came in.

"hi miss anything i can help you?" i ask her.

"im nancy, i need to talk to jimin" oh another jerks flings.

she enter without notice maybe they're close enough so i let her. i dont care.
suddenly the intercom ring.

"please bring two coffee please" my monkey boss said.

when i enter to serve them the coffee. i saw the girl leaning on jimins shoulder. how sweet.they're sweeter than sugar. disgusting. ehhh. im about to go out.

"seulgi?" 

"yes sir anything you need?" i ask him.

"shes nancy my childhood friend."
he introduced

"so?" i ask him

"hahaha! yeah right why would you introduced your new hired secretary. wait she's familiar. i think i saw her somewhere" she said.

"maybe you saw her in america" jimin answer.

"really? maybe not. she not even speacial" she said. why jimins woman are so entitled. what kind of woman shes hanging to.

"nancy shes  seulgi my financee" jimin said with poker face.

"what???" she asked with shocked face

"what? are you serious? this is so fast. i taught you and mina had long distance relationship" she ask

i left them talking. i dont even care about their conversation. the girl who judge me as if she know me. i just ignore that kind of person maybe because i just ignore mean words.

i have a photoshoot for victoria so i want to out at work early. before 2pm i must be there at the location. im preparing to go out of work when i saw jimin going out too. his going home early? hmm. why i do care.

"lets go" he said.

"what do you mean lets go? i have a photoshoot today. so go home on your own" i said. this guy is weird.

"yeah i know. i will go there too. im bored today so im going to watch your photoshoot" he answered me. what???

"dont you dare? why would you want to go? NO!" i said.

"why i shouldn't?" he asked me. this guy is annoying. hmp. okey im in hurry so i dont have time to argue with this crazy guy. we ride on his car.

at the venue i was shock coz it's a farm. its a cowgirl shoot? the stylist come to me and started to do make up and prepared clothes that im going to wear. when i came out jimin with frown face

"isnt it too sexy?" he asked

"so what if it's sexy. it's just a skirts. mina did this kind of photoshoot so it's normal for you to see this." i rolled eyes.

the photoshoot had started. i saw jimin looking at me. what is this dog jimin doing? what he keep staring at me. is he crazy?

5pm when our photoshoot ended. im so tired coz i did it for almost 3 hours but i happy coz i have money. hehehe
i remember jimin so i look at him and i saw him. sleeping. maybe he was bored and sleepy.

so i stared at him, his handsome and cute at the same time

so i stared at him, his handsome and cute at the same time. monolid eyes, sharp nose and snow skin.
his... wait what? seulgi what are you thinking?

"hey! wake up it's already done. lets go home" i said and shake him up, what im i doing. what is this guy with me.

he drop me at our house and go home after coz we have a dinner tonight in our house with his family and my family.

i cooked dinner for tonights visitors. i know how to cook i live alone so it's basic for me. i cook alot of food. after cooking i took a shower and prepare for tonights dinner. when i go downstairs i saw the park mafia came.

"good evening tita dara, tito" i kiss them on the cheek. i saw jimin smiling at me together with jungkook and v. then exactly my brothers came jhope and chanyeol.

"sir seungri i want to formally announce and wanted your approval for marrying seulgi sir" the monkey started the conversation. im dad of course said yes. his hlso happy about it so why would he say no.

then he came to me and get something on his pocket.

"Seulgi Kang, will you marry me?" he asked me, i was so shock. yes i know his not inlove me, not even in my dream, this guy is just using me to made mina jealous and want him back. his using me until mina's come back. weddings are for those people who love each other, for richer and for poorer but for us it's a different story, it's all about business and a deal. im a toy for him and thats reality.

"Yes" i answered.

this pretending game, i know who's going to lose.

That morning:

"you're going to marry me, i will gave you the property that you want. that wendy place is gonna be yours. no cash refund and i will approved your dad's proposal. it's just one year contract, i just want to follow what they want."

"we will not gonna stay on same room okey . i want to have my own room." my condition

"okey. Deal" he said and give his hand as a sign of the deal. we shake hands. yeah it's a deal.

"okey! deal" i said.

We play! just for one year seulgi!!!