17

17.

were going to park residence.
jimin is driving and suddenly his phone rings. it keeps on ringing.

"seulgi answer it please" he commands. i get his phone and i saw who's calling. i was shock.

"who is it" he asked me. i dont know why but i felt weird.

"its mina" i answered him. yeah deep inside i know they're still talking but i felt sad. i felt so sad. we stop on the stop lights and he get the phone and turn it off. i was silent but i want to say something but i can't say it. im afraid not coz i have no right to feel this way.

were now here at the park mansion. it's was thanksgiving and V's birthday.

"ommggiiee my daughter" tita dara said and kiss me on my cheeks, i smiled coz shes so happy. people would think that she miss me but the real thing is we saw each other yesterday. hahahha. tita is so good to me.

"mom, im here" jimin said and kiss her mother's cheeks. hahaha. tita always prioritize me.

"seulgi let's go, ill introduce you to our relatives come on" she said. it was V's birthday so alot of people are here. i saw some big artist and well known businessman. i was shock when jimin suddenly hold my hand. tsss. plastic. i was in the middle of tita dara and jimin they're both holding my hands. am i a baby or what?

"my wife" jimin introduced me to his friends and business partners.

"you know what your wife is so beautiful. i think she have natural beauty. look at her eyes. monolid are rare. shes so pretty. head to toe shes so natural. you know in the modeling world alot of them had surgery or something. wow shes so amazing. you're lucky jimin" a woman said it.

"hahaha. yeah shes natural and simple."
jimin answered. tsss. so plastic if i know deep in his mind his laughing.

"thank you maam. yeah i don't do any surgery in my body. no offense and i respect their decision in life coz we have different stories. for me it's like you're disrespecting your parents. they made me out of love and i think im the most beautiful creature my parents have." i said it to them. yeah why i would want to.

"wow! your parents is so lucky to have you seul. having a daughter like you is a blessing!"
i smiled at them.

we go to V's spot to greet him and give our gift to him. i saw him with alot of girls and laughing while drinking. tssss. playboy, i wonder if jimin has that attitude too maybe mina help him. i saw jungkook too putting his too hands on girl's shoulders. oh same breed. i saw jimin smiled. tsss..

"oh brother and seul"jungkook stand and come to us. V suddenly stand and got shock. why?

"happy birthday V" i said and give to him our gift.

"thank you" he answered.

"happy birthday bro" jimin said

"oh come join us we have alot of babes here bro." v said and smiled devilishly

"no!" jimin said and hold my hand tight.

"oh yeah i remember you're so faithful with mina! okey can we have shot. come on it's my birthday. it's only happens once a year. our cousins are here bro" v said and drag jimin in their table. his with his cousins and girls. tsk.. i was irritated but i remain calm. i have no right.

"ahm jimin ill just go to tita dara" i said. he nod and i left them. i don't drink alcohol so i just left them beside it's their family bonding.

i left coz i saw tita dara is talking to her friends too. im walking at their mansion. this place is too big. i saw a small house that has veranda so i open the lights and sit for awhile. the stars and the moon are so pretty. it's been along day and im tired coz of ive done my photoshoot today. i didn't notice that i fall asleep. ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzz...

i suddenly got shock and awake coz someone hug me so tight. when i open my eyes. i was so shock. what happen?

"jimin?" i asked him. i was so confused what is happening?

"god! were so worried about you." he said and hug me again.

"huh? what happen?" i asked him.

"you silly girl we're gone insane coz you're missing. i was so shock and im about to die" he said.

oh i remember i left without telling them. oh no.

"sorry i fall asleep here, im really sorry" i said.

"its okey! thank god i found you. let's go  back now. were gonna stay at the mansion. we're going to sleep here coz wife it's already 2am here" he said. i stand and we walk back together.

when i enter the house i saw tita dara hugging tito gd. they saw us and run after me and hug me. did she cry? oh no! did i worry her too much. i felt guilt. i worried them too much, i didn't know. tita dara hug me so tight.

"seulgi my daughter where have you been. we're so worried about you. we're about to call a police. we can't find you. we call in your house but the help said you're not home. we call your dad and he said you're not there. jimin gone wild and shouted at the whole house." tita dara said. why they're thinking that i left the mansion. i have no car with me. jimin gone wild? really? i cant imagine it.

"im sorry! i'm at the small house in veranda. i was sitting there and suddenly fall asleep. im really sorry" i said. "mommy dara please dont cry. sorry sorry i will never leave you without telling you next time" i said and hug her so tight. shes like mother to me. i love tita dara.

im here at the bed. were sleeping. yeah jimin and i slept on same room. i saw jimin's back. we have a big pillow at the center. weve done this alot of time. i closed my eyes but my mind keep telling me that someone is watching me so i open my eyes. my heart beats fast coz i saw jimin staring at me. his staring at me with something in his eyes.

"you cant sleep?" i asked him. his still looking at me. it's awkward.

"you too?" he asked me back.

"i fall asleep right! so im okey. how about you? youre drunk right? so why are you not sleeping? you should sleep now" i said.

"the alcohol is gone the moment you've been missing. i got crazy. i don't know why" he said. why? jimin why?

"why did you think that i leave the house. i have no car remember we used your car. so you think i walk to get home" i said. they panic because of me.

"coz mom goes on our table and ask where was you. i got shock coz you said to me that you're going to mom. i told her that you're looking for her but she said that the last time she saw you is with me. i got panic so we're looking for you at the house. every corner of it. i called in our house but you're not there. i called your dad and he said you're not there too. were looking for you for 3 hours. i was thinking that you're with suga. i was about to call him. when i dialed the number i saw a light. a light at the small house. i ran so fast and gosh i saw you there sleeping. my god i was so relieved. dont leave again like that wife. i can't imagine" he said while stroking my hair.

"sorry" i said. i was shock when he come so closed and

tsup!!!

kiss me.

"goodnight wife" he said and turn around.

i was so shock, i dont know if it's just a dream that jimin kiss me again. how am i supposed to sleep when i was thinking about the kiss. i felt overwhelmed by his gestures. gosh. seulgi stop it and sleep. i wonder what's gonna happen next. should i hide again or leave him again for him to kiss me. hahahah. seulgi stop it your mother yoona would slap you in heaven. dont think about that kiss hahahah.
sleep now seulgi!!!