23

23.
jimin didn't call me. it's been 3 days maybe his so busy. i miss him and i always txt him. i always bond with tita dara. nayeon sometimes visit us and we're having fun. tita dara is teaching me some of her recipe and cooking styles. i learn alot from her, chimmy is a naughty puppy even nayeon love and shock about chimmy. nayeon is gonna comeback to america soon so we  do our quality time together but she promise to be here every summer.
i miss jimin so much i want to call him but i  know his busy and i understand besides days from now his gonna be home.

today i visit my dad.

"seulgi my daughter"
dad is so happy seeing me.

"dad" i greet and kiss him in the cheeks.

"hows my princess?"

"im fine dad" i said.

we talked about alot of things and we have our quality time together. i love him and maybe i got mad at him but i was thankful because of this situation i fall inlove and learn alot from this fixed marriage. it's all worth it.

when i got home i saw jungkook and V watching tv at sala. they're here.

"hi!" i greeted them

"oh hi sister!" jungkook said. while V just keep his silence.

"okey ill leave here, just enjoy"

"stay here and accompany us here. mom still cooking" jungkook said

"why kookie? what are you watching!?" i asked them.

"what did you just call me?"he asked

"kookie! jungkookie! ekek!" i joked and sit beside him and grab the popcorn that they're eating.

"hahaha"  he laughed. we watch conjuring a horror movie. they want to prank me but im not sacred of this stuff.

"ahhhhhhh!" they both shouted  coz they're scared. im want to laughed at them but i just bite my lips. jungkook was hiding behind my back. tsss.

"why did you decide to watch this. you got scared" i said.

"hmmm. because... wait? you didn't get sacred? why  girls get scared  easily and get clingy on me. you're so different" jungkook said and he found himself holding my arms. hahaha. he removed it quickly. his so cute. i laughed at him coz he got shy. hahaha

"kookie is such a cutie" i said. i pinch his cheek  and he smiled at me. kookie is jolly person unlike his other brother who i think has a huge problem with me

"TSSSS" i heard v said.

we finished the movie.V is scared but  he just keep it but sometimes he got startled by the sound effects. his a snob person.

after the dinner i decided to go to bed. few days past jimin didn't txt me. i wanted to call him but i know his busy. i miss him so much. im with chimmy now and it somehow help me not to get lonely.

when i woke up, i played with chimmy. after awhile i go down and  help tita dara to prepare breakfast. v and jungkook are gonna stay here because their parents are here.

"seulgi did jimin contacted you? lately his not answering his phone" tita dara said. his really busy even his parents can't contact him.

"no tita, he didn't call me few days until now"

"i called mr.lance and ask how's jimin he said that he just so busy with work" tito gd said.  mr. lance is jimin's secretary.

"tssss. i don't think it's about work. his busy yeah so busy" V said.