25

25.
OVER

"so this woman is here! gosh" yeri said.

"she has the right coz she's the real girlfriend. the more i saw it the more painful and real. i will try my best to move forward" i said.

"were here for you seul" unni irene said

i saw someone coming to our area.
i was shock coz he was running towards me. he hug me so tight.

"where have you been?  i was so worried about you. you didn't txt me" he said and made me shock

"im fine" i said

"it's that what you call okey? look at you" he said and remove my sun glasses. he saw my puff eyes. god!

"hahahaha" i faked my laugh

"im so worried. why you didn't call me. we're friends right!?" he asked.

"yes sugar. im sorry" i said. yes it was suga who is  worried. i forgot to txt him back.

"im always here for you" he said and hug me so tight. i was so happy that his here for me too. i was so shock when someone push us and punch suga!!

"ahhhhhh!!!" we all shouted. jimin punch suga but suga punch him back. they're now fighting. what's happening to them. god.

"thats my wife.!!!!" he shouted while punching suga. wife?

"wife??? what are you doing in front of her jimin?! you're hurting her .such a f*ck dude" suga shouted and punch him.

their friends  are running to hold them. while jhope holds me and check on me. i was shock.

"what's happening! that's enough" jin said.

"we're best friends here we almost grow up together why you guys are fighting again. suga  this is the first time you punch him" rm said.

"i don't care with that stupid guy. who always hurt people around him. selfish" suga said.  suga is mad at jimin. did i ruined their friendship?

"you know nothing" jimin said and mina was there holding him. gosh. this slaps me so hard.

"don't come near to seulgi dude. ill kill you" suga said.

"and who are you to say that? you back off you have nothing to do with it. she's my wife" jimin shouted.

"wife? big word! you tell that to us if you didn't bring your girlfriend here. dude such a shame." suga said and his friends are dragging him. i saw mina left coz jungkook drag her but she look at me and rolled her eyes.

my brother is holding my hand now.
and his looking at jimin with sharp eye. i saw his face, it was full of bruises. who punch him. i saw his puff eyes too. wait who cares. stop dreaming seulgi.

"seulgi can we talk?" jimin come near me.
right we should talk about things.
we talk privately.

"what are we gonna talk about?" i started.

"what happen in america" he said

"no. you dont have to explain. we already talk about it from the start right. it's fine with me. i want an annulment as soon as possible so we could move forward. you can be happy" i said preventing my tears to fall.
"we already agreed to it right. i dont want that museum anymore. you can have it. lets end this jimin coz i'm already lost. i lost you win" i said and run i can't take it anymore.
he hold me

"please don't do this"

but i sway his hands and run. my friend hug me coz they know i  cried. my decision is right? right?!  god  i want him but i know he doesn't need me.
we stay  here coz they want to rude the horse and i saw jimin from other side drinking. i was riding a horse and i decided to  walk with my horse alone. i saw my brother talking to jimin.  i didn't notice that someone is behind me. it was mina.