16

16.

i woke up with smell of coffee. it's smell so good. i brush my teeth and go down to prepare breakfast with our angel helper. she always wait for me to wake up coz i said that i love cooking.

"good morning" oh jimin is awake? and our help is not here.

.

"good morning" i replied. what's happening?

he stood up from his chair and i was shocked that he served coffee for me. he place it beside me. weird.

"thank you" i said.

we started eating together. it's actually nice that we always eat together. in america unni irene always go home late but sometimes we eat together but most of the time im alone.

"what are you up today?" he asked me.

"i have a photoshoot for a magazine" i replied.

"okey after that you go to my office we have party at park house it's thanksgiving party so we have to go together. mom miss you"he said.

"okey" i said to him.

at photoshoot they said that ill be with another model. i get used to it coz back in america we also have partners in photoshoots. they said that his famous rapper and singer. his the main model and should i say i was an extra hahaha im a new model and not that famous. his not yet here.

"ms.la!" i called my assistant. im ready now and ms.la is already finish my make up.

"yes seulgi" shes annoyed.

"is my partner not yet here?" i asked his super late.

"seul his not yet here. it's almost an hour. gosh his famous so we have to wait for him. gosh how irresponsible" ms. la said with annoyed face.

"hahaha. it's okey ms.la. i can wait here. ill just read something or play on my phone to ease my boredom. it's okey don't worry. besides his the main model here we must adjust and wait hehehe" i said with calm tone.

"as usual seulgi. kind seulgi. that's why alot of staff like you. they like your professionalism, kindness and you so good in your photos. perfect" ms.la said.

"hmmmm. you praising me so much besides ms.la we cant do anything about it. his the main model so we have to wait for him." i said.

i waited for him while reading. i didn't know who im gonna working with coz i dont know alot from showbiz.

"hi" i was shocked when someone greeted me. wait?

"what are you doing here?" i asked him.

"im a model for today. were partners" he said and smile.

"so your the VIP that were waiting? gosh. i wasted my time and they told me his handsome. but expectations versus reality indeed. tsss" i said with serious face.

"what? they're honest. hahahha" he laughed and i smiled.

"whatever sugar!!" i said.

the manager called him to prepare for the shoot.

the photoshoot started. first is single shoot and then both of us. we have connections so were not awkward to each other coz were friends and suga keep on joking. we both professionals so we didn't take alot of photos. we have good shots. the photographer like our chemistry and they keep saying were good together and we just laughed at it. they know that im jimin's wife but they said suga and i have similarities. im comfortable with suga.his really funny but  people keep telling me his cold with others but i didn't believe it. we end up 4pm and the staff are so happy about the outcome of the photoshoot. i didnt felt tired coz suga always makes joke.

"lets eat first seulgiyah" suga invited me

"no. we have a dinner today" i said

"date?" he asked

"no ! family dinner" i said

"hahaha. your husband is a busy man." he laughed. tsss. suga is weird.

suga is with me at the car yes his driving. gosh. this guy is unbelievable. his with me coz he didn't bring his car. he always like that. remember the fish time we meet. he said were on the same way coz his gonna meet someone near at the park building so we have same way. so we go there together and insisted that his gonna drive. were on park corporation. yes we're here outside near at the lobby area. suga is gonna walk coz the person his gonna meet is next to park corporation building. i saw jimin outside with some people. i think it's an investors coz i saw them shaking hands. they already left.he saw me and after that he saw suga goes out too. i saw his cold stare. we suga and i goes to him.

"what are you doing here?" he asked

"huh? i taught were going to your house party. you said ill go here after my photoshoot so we could go together" i said with confusion.

"not you, you suga!!" he said

"oh? ah. his with me coz his my partner in photoshoot and we have a same way. he has no car so we decided to come here together" i answer him. he look pissed.

"what about company's van? i think you have that kind of service." jimin said. what wrong with him?

"ah were in a rush and suga is along the way so why not right." i answered again.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP ANSWERING! i dont remember that you already change your name seulgi to suga. im not talking to you" he said with angry tone. what is happening? did i do something?

"hahaha, seulgi i gonna go, before dragon burn the whole city. bye" suga said and give me my keys and pinch my cheeks. i smiled and say bye.

"whats with you two?" he asked

"friends" i answered

"friends? you're with him almost everyday"

"first mister his my partner in photoshoot i dont know how but he is. second i taught we have a thing like respect each other's privacy" i said. this guy is crazy. whats with him. gosh.

"just one year MRS. one year you shouldn't date someone, be faithful wife to me just one year!!" he said.

"what did i do? suga? were just friends jimin. what makes you angry huh? are you jealous?" i asked i know his not but im hoping. maybe?? seulgi what are you thinking?

"hahaha. funny. what? why would i? im a famous person in business world mrs.park and i dont want to ruin my reputation coz our family has clean reputation.so stop cheating while your with me JUST 1 YEAR!!" he said and walk inside the building. his mad. im confused.
im about to go back coz im mad too. what wrong with him? im not even cheating. gosh im about to explode with my anger. im mad too. i want to go home. im about to leave the place when suddenly

"where you think youre going wife? lets go" he said with calm voice. he hold my hand and drag me inside the building. he hold my hand until we arrive at his office. i sit on the couch and wait him to be done. he get his things and then sit beside me in the couch of his office.

"sorry!"he said with calm voice. his eyes are not mad now. he caress my hair. tssss this guy has bipolar. his now sweet.

and

suddenly i was shocked.

our lips touch

he kiss me.......