38

38. love me

"mina is in your room?" i ask him.
.

"yeah, were just friends baby, im inlove with you. " he said

"k" i said. he wipe my tears. he kiss my eyes. i smile yeah im crazy.

"my cry baby. you even cried in america and act tough for nonsense thing" he said

"k" i said

"dont be mad at me, mina is like that. we never slept together, he used my room here and ill sleep in S island." he explained

"k" i answered again

"im hate that k word of you, are you even listening?" he said and he looks mad

"why? you even did that everytime. even in your office" i said ang laughed.

"hmp" he said.

"see?" i said. "im okey now you can leave" i said coz my friends gonna  come. joy would freak out.

"im going to sleep here" he announced

"what? this our  room. we shared same rooms with girls." i said that to him. joy would be mad.

"i already book them to other rooms, we plan it already!"  jimin smirk.

"what plan?"  i ask him with confusion.

"tonight they're not gonna sleep here" he said and hugged me.

"why?"

"joy gonna sleep with suga, yeri with jungkook and wendy with your brother" he smile.

"WHAT???? no way" i shouted and stood up. i remember they're drunk. no way. jimin prevents me from going out and lock me with his arms. i was in bed again and jimin is hugging me tightly.

.

"they are old enough baby, let them be, lets sleep. i know you're tired of crying because of useless things"he said and kiss my forehead,cheeks and lips romantically. i felt butterflies in my stomach.

"goodnight baby, i love you" he said and hug me. this is like a dream. am i hearing it right?

"i love you too" i responded and he was shocked and open his eyes.

"when did you realize that you love me baby?" he suddenly ask me.

"since the day that i hate you, i didn't notice that the same time i hate you i fall inlove with you, maybe the sayings is true. the more you hate the more you love"i said.

"then why did you leave?" he asked me.

"because i know mina is the one you love. i set you free coz it's so unfair to you coz  our arrangement is just for contract. i fall and i lost to our game. i want to leave coz i know that it was my fault. i try to move on and cut ties with you coz i know you're happy and that was  okey to me. it's really hard for me. i even hate you but i realize i was the problem."

"what the..... hmp. crazy reason. you didn't heard my reason" he said and i saw his sad face.

"past is past. if ever  you love someone i can give way always as long as you're happy" i said.

"please listen to other people first before leaving.  if ever you give way can you give me a chance to choose coz i always choose you kang seulgi" he said with serious face. i just smile and hug him more. this could be a start right? i hope nothing can break us apart. we slept  hugging each other. a perfect night together. i slept  with the man i love and i miss his smell.