12

12. KOREA

so were newly wed. we have our vacation. were here at korea. korea is one of the place that im looking forward to. i love korean group like red velvet and bts. i like bad boy and pyscho of red velvet. but i rarely update with them coz i focused on my own career.

"miss reservations for mr. and mrs. park" monkey jimin said to the receptionist.

"just wait for awhile sir, ill just check your reservation"she answered.

"kashamnida" jimin said as if his korean.
his not even look like oppa to me.

"ahm sir room 143 sir" she said and give us the key.

"huh? excuse me miss. only one room?" i ask. why there's only one room for the both of us. "that means where gonna sleep on the same bed room? wait?" i said and the receptionist is wondering.

"ah yes maam. " she said.

"oh stupid" jimin said and left me, so i chased him.

"hey!! why there's only one room? why! answer me!!" i said. this is not what i expect.

"are dumb? were married so naturally were on the same room. stupid! my mom plan all of it not me so dont blame me." he answered.
wait what? ill be on the same room with this monkey. no way!!

"ill have my own room. i dont want to be with you. yuck" i said. gosh i hate my life.

"go ahead booked at your own risk. this is the famous hotel in korea and you have to do a reservation ahead of time. im sure today they're fully book. ask them if you want. go ahead and stay at the street if you dont want our room" he said with sarcasm. i have no choice. ill cut his head if his gonna do something to me.

the hotel room is awesome.  so romantic. it would be exciting if you're with the person you love. the city lights are so perfect. korea is a beautiful place.
first thing jimin did was take a shower. i was choosing my pajama coz ill shower next. im nervous right now.

i was shock when jimin came out from the bathroom. his half naked with boxers short. this guy is so gross. i felt cold sweat in my body. i cant even wink my innocent eyes.

"what are doing? why you're wearing boxers only? yuck! wear a shirt monkey"
i said. gosh his body is a temptation. his abs are so...god please help me. why im seeing this kind of things. this is just a drama seulgi. stop looking!! stop staring seulgi!

"why? you have to get use of it. i sleep like this. it's your turn to take a shower. stop drooling. i know im hot" he said and smirk to teased me. this guy is so over confident.

"tse! im sleeping on bed and you're gonna sleep in the sofa" i said.

"what? are you crazy or what? im not gonna sleep with that sofa. you can sleep on the sofa if you dont want to sleep beside me in this  bed" he said and lay down in the bed.

"what? you're so rude.you're so annoying and not gentleman."

"you have your choice mrs.park. you can sleep with me or sleep on that sofa.dont worry  your not my type . you have no charisma for me your just plain and simple" he said.
i was so mad at him. i drag the door while entering at the bathroom . i was so mad. lord forgive me but can i kill this guy?  i hate him!! grrrr. seulgi have patience animals are like that.

after i shower i saw him sleeping. his sleeping soundly.i have a chance to stare at his face. his so handsome, monolid eyes.his like an angel when sleeping. in real life his a devil with 20 horns.
(hey seul stop it!stop looking at this monkey! shut up! you're going crazy) i said to my self while slapping my face. i have no choice but to sleep beside him. the bed is king size so it's fine. i get the throw pillows in the sofa and put it in the center to block it from any wrong move. i check my phone first and alot of people greet me from my wedding. i txted tita dara and my dad that were okey and were having fun(they didn't know that i want to kill my fake husband) . suddenly my eyes got tired from using phone then i fall asleep.

early in the morning , i was so lazy to open my eyes. i have a good sleep, i felt so good. i didn't even felt cold, i felt warm. if find it strange coz i had a good sleep in first day of hotel.
wait??? i felt something on my back. someone is wrapping me? so i open my eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" i shouted loud. jimin is hugging me while im sleeping? what? why? what happen.! did he hug me? i was so shock.
"YOU PERVERT! why did you hug me huh? you animal!!! PERVERT! RAPIST!" i said and hit him with my pillow. he hold the pillow and throw it on the floor.

"first of all you're the one who hug me. you said it's cold so i taught you like to be hug by me. i just help you okey" he said

"you!!!! i hate you" i said and throwing the other pillows to him.

"your over reacting! nothing happen okey? as if i have interest in you. your not that attractive and you have flat boobs" he said. i was so mad.

"you!!!" i shouted and about to throw the lampshade near me but he run fast and hide at the bathroom.

is it true? im the one who hug him? im not that type of person. i didn't remember anything. im so tired last night. which it strange coz i always awake in the middle of the night if its not the home that im comfortable with. gosh seulgi that was scary.
what you just did?

he came out to the bathroom and i saw him smirk.

"take a bath now after our breakfast were going to tour around. my mom asking for our pictures" he said.

SEULGI HAVE PATIENCE! JUST ONE YEAR!