SO ITS HIM

in the middle of the night i was looking at the moonlight its my favorite spot. i love looking at the heaven to ease my stress it seems like im talking to my mom in heaven. im here at my favorite place the place where im planning to buy its on the rooftop. my life is not easy as pie. i was having my solo moment when i hear  a voice thats coming. i cant remember that the owner will be coming. yes i have the key coz the owner of this building is my bestfriend she already agreed that i can buy it until i have my own money. it's reserved for me. but i hear them fighting so i dont want to get involved i hide with them. its look like couple fight. i dint know.
.

"babe, wait" the woman said. when i try to peek. gosh the woman is a famous model here in the philippines. shes so famous and has alot of fans but im more shock with the guy. his that irritating monkey!! why theyre here?

"what?" monkey with irritated voice

"im sorry" the woman said

"sorry for rejecting me? for not marrying me?"

"babe you know i have a contract its 2 years sa victoria secret, thats my dream and i dont want to miss the opportunity. right?" the woman said. wow sossy hahahaha

"thats why youre rejecting my proposal for that bullshit dream of yours, go ahead, when your back my parents wants me to marry someone else" he said. oh thats why his rushing. that woman is on bad luck. hahahahaha.

"please wait for me" she said and kiss him. yuck what i just watch. they're flirting with my innocent eyes. i move but suddenly i accidentally hit the can beside me. im dead!!!!

"whos that?" the monkey said. i felt like his coming near on me. gosh!! think seulgi think!!

"meaw,meaw!!!" i sound like a cat.

"cat is that you?" the girl said. gosh stupid, if i answer yes? would you believe? gosh shes pretty but dumb how can she ask a cat. hhahahah.

"mina you go down first, wait in the car" he said. thank god they're leaving gosh this place in not a hotel.

"how about you?" she ask

"ill just check something i think i left some documents that i need. im going to get it" he said.

thank you lord. i never heard anything so a stretch my two hands and yawn im sleepy.

"thanks god those two mosquito left" i said

"what are you doing here?" im shock and shouted

"oh cat" i said

"i said what are doing in this place this is my cousin property" he said with annoyed face

"why? im the future owner of this place. wendy gives me the key duh" i answered him "what do you think of me thief? oh dont worry i will not spread the rumors about your girlfriend refused to marry you" i said and left him alone. duh im the one who comes first in that place and those two mosquitos are annoying. gosh. why i always see his face.

when i arrived at home i take a bath and open my social media account. i saw a message from my friends and co workers in victoria secret. i saw an email message.
(Were inviting you to gucci fashion show at makati philippines. please be here at Tuesday for confirmation)
oh thanks god i read it. it will be on next day. i should be prepared.

Today is the day where i meet the parents of my fiancé. i cant remember his face maybe because i was young the time i meet him that was when my mom alive. i just remember his cold and jerk. it was dinner so i decided to go to mall and eat. hehehehe.

while i was eating in jollibee my favorite dast food. i saw a granny seating alone. i really love grandmas my grandparents are all in heaven. i approach her and wanted to eat beside her. i want to accompany her.

"hi po lola are you alone" i ask

"yes! why?"

"can i set beside you?"

"sure come sit" she said

"why youre alone eating?" i said with sad face:

"no actually im with my grandson his here with his girlfriend. they dont want to eat here but i wanted to eat here coz i love jollibee"

"wow me too granny, i love jollibee, i miss eating this one" i said and hug her

"you know what youre so pretty and kind. i saw you enter and i was so amaze by your beauty. yli saw me right eating alone so youre here and want to accompany me, wow a girl like you is rarely this days" she said.

"hhahahah can i call you granny. i have no granny they are all in heaven" i said thats maybe the reason im soft with old people.

"yes of course. youre so sweet. i hope my grandson will marry a girl like you. you know what my grandson is a loving person and sweet. his hardworking and im proud of him. but im kind sad" she said

"why granny" i asked her

"because his gonna marry a girl he doesn't know. i even didnt meet that woman yet. a friend of my son and my son agreed to fix marriage our grandson. i hope my grandson will marry a girl like you" she said. i laugh at her

"granny is so funny"

my phone suddenly ring. so i excuse myself and answer my phone. she smile at me.

"hello this is Gucci ph maam 7pm tomorrow is the event"

"okey maam. i will be there" i answer

when i came back.granny is gone. i even say goodbye to her. maybe his grandson get her. i dont even get her name. shes an adorable granny. i continue eating my chicken, pasta, rice and fried, yamyam. i love eating so much. eating my favorite food makes me happy.