IM NO PRINCESS

welcome to "manila philippines" the lady guard greeted me

welcome to "manila philippines" the lady guard greeted me. ive been in new york for 4 years, yeah im sossy right? im a rookie model. model of baygon. hahahaha joke. im a model under victoria secret. for 4 years this is my life. modeling and saving money for my plan to have a business coz i want my father to be proud of me. im his only daughter. i have elder brothers hyung jhope and hyung chanyeol and they are both successful in business. they always get a life that they always wanted. no pressures my father said that i have no hope in my modeling career its a trash. my father is so dramatic.

i seat on the waiting area while waiting for hyung chanyeol to pick me up. i txted him that i already arrived. they hurriedly call me to go back home, i dont want to but they always bugging me. i dont even know the reason why they want me to go back, we even saw each other every month if they have business trips and they are staying on me. i was suddenly shock when a guy approached me.

wow this guy is handsome

"excuse me can i ask? where i could find the nearest payphone here?" he ask me.

"handsome but no phone?" a whispered at myself but i think he heard it. its okey i dont even know him. hahahahahah

"or can i barrow your phone please just for a while miss" he said

"wah what if his a snatcher of phone, he would borrow and run away. thats the newest tactics of a thief today" i whispered again.

"YAHHHHHH!!! if you dont like to give your phone you dont have to accuse me of anything. the next time i saw you and needed help i will not gonna help you. mark my word"he said and left. his angry, i was just joking ahahahhaa he make it serious and as if i need his help.duh!!

my brother came and pick me
"baby!!!!" hyung called me and i hug him.

"wahhh your voice is so loud? excited? as if we didnt saw each other last week" i said and get inside in the car

"so whats the catch? why daddy want me to come back here?" i ask

"daddy will gonna tell you if were gonna be there" with his serious face.

"hmmmnn. its secret?" i said

when i got home my dad running and hug me. i random saw my dad, its like two times in a year. so i miss my father so much, since my mom died my dad take all the responsibility of the company that we have.

"whatsup dad? why did you bug me to go home immediately? whats wrong?" i ask him. i want to go back to america to continue my modeling career and the fashion week is near so i need to go back soon.

"i want you to stay here for good" he said. i was shock a bit.

"but dad, you know i cant, i have a contract with victoria secret, you know that they can sue me if  cant finish it" i said to him. that was just an excuse to him coz i dont want to stay here. hayssssx

"i know that the contract will end this month." he said which made me shock. so he has his own spy when im away. i doomed. i hate it.

"you know everything right? since your a child seulgi you knew what you promise to us. and the promise that we had with your tito GD" dad said. yes in my bad luck i knew all along that this day would come that ill marry their friends son. i dont know how to feel now, when i was young im okey with it but now i dont want it. i want to have more free life. i have so may plans in my life like modeling and have my own business for myself. all my life i felt like im diamond i just loved coz they needed me. the only thing i want my father to realize that i was okey with my own i dont need a man.

"you know im not prepared for that dad" i said .

"you said that to me 6 years ago, i allowed you coz your just 18 and i wanted you to do whatever you want and we even have a condition we agreed that if you have a boyfriend or if you married by now the agreement is off" dad said.

yes i said that but i have no time for love, ive been busy. so may guys tired to court me but i was so busy with my life goal and love life is not my priority.

"but dad" i said.

"no buts seulgi, please make this happen, you have no choice, youre getting married! whenever you like it or not. that wouldnt change my decision is final" he said and left.
yeah im no princess, im only a promise daughter of Seungri Kang.