40.J

40: jimins pov 1

im looking at her pictures now i remember how it started.....

"jimin my son this are your tita dara and tito sungri." my dad introduced me to them. they're family close friends. i saw a girl maybe her age is four years old. shes playing.

"jimin thats seulgi" my dad says.

i stared at the pretty girl. she looks bubbly. i was looking at her then suddenly the girl turn around at our eyes meet. i was so amaze coz she was so pretty and innocent. shes so pretty when she smile and her eyes are so attractive.

"who are you?" she asked me.
i didn't answer her coz her presence made me nervous. that was our first meeting.
since then  our family always meet. i saw her playing all the time,

it's her 5th birthday and i can't decide what to give her as a gift . so im with my mom buying a gift for her. i have no idea what to give. i was expecting that all of the visitors will give her a toy. i saw a paint brush and art kits. so i decided to give her an art kit coz i saw her good at drawing. shes turning 5 years old but she can draw whatever she saw. im so excited to give this to her. the party was  feb.10. i wore tuxedo but when i saw her i was so shocked shes not a typical rich kid. she wore red jacket???i was shock coz shes so simple. i saw how happy she was that day. my gift that i gave was her favorite and i smiled too.

"seulgi any wish" her mom asked her

"i wish to have a complete family forever. having mom,dad and my brothers by my side and healthy life for them coz i love them so much" she said. wow it's too simple but im amazed.

after the party i decided to go for a walk coz we stay here for awhile. my parents is busy talking to jhope's parents. i was shock that at the garden i heard someone.

"oh gosh naliyah! peek a boo!!" i saw seulgi. i come near her and i saw shes playing with her dolls.

"hey what are you doing there?"i asked her. it's afternoon here. you know children's party are in day time.

"i was talking to my dolls named kang and seulgi" she was talking about her dolls. what? i laughed coz oh poor dolls. she named it after her name and surname.

"are you not tired?" i ask her.

"nope. i was so happy today the party was so amazing. how about you in your birthday what do you want?" she asked me.

"nothing." i answered her with my bored face.

"really? on my next birthday i want god to give me a boyfriend" she said it with her innocent face.

"YOU WANT BOYFRIEND!?what? youre too young for that? were just a kid" i said. this girl is 5 years old and wanted a boyfriend? shes crazy?? where did she get that.