10

next week is our wedding. today im here at the famous dress shop own by Ms.V to fit my wedding gown. i want simple gown and simple wedding, it's not even real and if it's then i want it to be simple and private. miss. v offered to design the gown. shes really kind.

"they said that if you fit your gown the wedding will be canceled" jimin said while looking at me. it's a superstitious belief.

"how i wish, i would be the happiest person if that happen" i said.

"hahaha. you really dont want to marry me huh." he said with sarcastic face.

"yes i dont want to. wedding are for those who love each other. i promise my mom to marry the man i love" i felt emotional. i miss my mom.

"then you have no choice but to suffer" he said and laughed. this guy is so annoying.

im done with the fitting. so we go home and plan to go out to have dinner but when i go downstairs i saw him sleeping on the couch, his tired coz we've been so busy and his working at their company. his always with me in our wedding preparation but he let me choose what i want. his so kind sometimes.
then i decided to go to grocery to buy groceries. i decided to cook here for dinner. i let jimin sleep on the couch. i put a pillow and blanket when i leave.

im inside the mall and walking when suddenly a guy bumped me. his wearing a cap and mask.

"sorry" he said.

"it's okey" i response.
but this guy is weird, his staring at me. im about to walk when suddenly i heard a loud sound, the girls are running on my way? whats happening?

"sugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" they are all shouting a name. the running to that man called suga i dont really care. i just ignore and buy the thing i need, it's actually fun to buy in groceries than dress.
i finish buying and about to go home.
wait my car is open? i didn't lock it? did i forgot to lock it? oh no seulgi you're so clumsy. i put the groceries on my car then i was so shock that a guy is sitting. wait i have a wrong car? i checked the plate number and it's mine.

"who are you? are you carnapper or a thief? " i shouted at him. he just stared at me. is it a crazy guy?

"i call a police" i said and dial a number.

"you dont know me?" he asked.huh?

"no! i dont care who you are" i said and this guy is so calm and yeah handsome too. this guy is chill.

"ahhm im sorry miss. i was hiding then when i open your car door it's open so i enter here to hide. they're chasing me." he explained. who chase him?

"hmmm maybe you're a thief. what did you stole" i said. this guy is handsome for a thief.

"excuse me? who are you to accuse me? im suga.
no.1 singer" he said.

"im not stupid so dont act. a singer? huh? you have no car? and why are you hiding from them they're your fans, so dream no. now get out or i will sur you!!" i said. this guy think that i'll believe him.

"yes im living ms.judgmental" he said and left my car wearing his mask and cap. i remember same reaction with that monkey jimin.

"i hope we will see each other again ms.judgmental " he said and run.

"crazy" i said at i start my car.

when i arrived at home i cooked our dinner then jimin woke up. i cook pork adobo and vegetables. senyorito jimin seem so hungry.

"come on lets eat the food is ready" i said.

"ok" he set on the dinning table while im serving the food.

"lets eat" i said.

"ok" he stand and sit down on the dining table.
"so how did you learn to cook" he asked me.

"duh i live on my own. i work different kind of job in america so i know alot of things and cooking is one of them"

"whats your degree in america. i heard you study and work at the same time" he said.

"i took fine arts, my dream so to be like mom. shes good at arts too" i said. i love drawing and arts and my inspiration is my mother.

"why you want to go to abroad your family are rich so why bothered working hard."he asked.

"coz i dont want easy money. early age my dad keep saying that i would marry someone someday so when i got 18 i decided to go to america for my freedom and i want do things what i wanted before marrying you so i work and earn my own money and never ask money from them. i choose being independent" i said.

"ah. well me even dont want to marry at that age. i even agree with the idea but when mina came things change. i fight for her just to be with her" he said with sad face. mina is so lucky. but why am i. affected? no seul. stop it.

"maybe she will comeback after one year or when she realized that she really want you" i said.

"i hope" he said and left me alone.

hope? his still hoping yeah seulgi you know he loves that girl so much. hus waiting for mina to come back. why am i thinking of it. this is just a deal. stop it seulgi!!!!