30

30- MEETING THE PARK

i ran outside and i call my assistant to pitch me up.  i taught i would not see him  in this vacation why god.
i was trying to sleep but i can't im thinking  about what he say.  why he hug me?  maybe he was teasing me. ahhhhhh! i hate that monkey.!!!

when i woke up my secretary informed me that park  family agreed to the meeting. im so excited to see tita dara, i actually miss her and wanted to see her but i can't. finally i can finished my mission here and go back with new york, im doing okey there.

2pm when i arrived at the venue. we agreed to meet at private restaurant and i booked it for us. im with my bodyguards and upon entering i saw the couple waiting for me.  tita dara saw me and run towards my direction and hug me so tight and kiss me. she's crying and im crying too. i felt sorry.

"my daughter i miss you so much" tita dara said while crying and me too. i miss the way she treats me like her own child.
i was crying coz i really miss her, i wanted to see her but i can't. im too broke that time.  i know it's not her fault. shes too nice maybe im the problematic. we're crying. hahahaha.

"i miss you tita" i said and hug her again.

"that's enough. thank you seulgi for inviting us. you know dara saw the news that you're coming back and she jump with joy. she want to see you but the thing is she shy and scared coz what happen in past" tito gd said with sadness.

"im sorry tita" i said.

"no! we should be sorry for what happen my baby seulgi" she said with guilt. i smiled at her and hold her hand.

"all this year your tita is sad and that was our problem since you left. you know what she's obsessed with you. shes in the internet to get updated with you. she even join your fan clubs. she buys every endorsement you have. shes your no.1 fan" tito gd said and it shock me? really? shes an angel and loving person.

"really? im sorry tita! you got sad and thank you for supporting me" i said and cryied again. shes so kind to me and ive been so hard to her.i didn't know that  it was big thing for her. i will spend more time with her during my vacation.

"its ok! i enjoy what im doing. and  im happy you are here" she said and hug me while sitting on our table.

"1 year she didn't talk to us even with me. she blame me too. shes so mad. until one day jimin talk to her and jimin allow her mom to slap her alot of times to ease the anger that shes keeping inside. she didn't talk to jimin but my son give efforts on saying sorry to his mom. so one day she finally talked to us. we didn't know what to do coz she  has no life when you left. i want to talk to you about dara but i know you're more  hurt than my wife. we let her do things that makes her happy stalking and supporting you.then after 2 years shes back to us. my wife and their mom and more obsessed with you. hahaha"

"im really sorry, im a bad person. no one's fault was that coz i think it was my fault. i know  it's a deal but i fall" i said.

"i understand" tito gd said

"im so proud of your achievements my angel. im always watching you." tita dara said im so happy

"while im here tita we can go out and hang out.  you can call me everytime you want" i said

"really?? thank you" she said and stood up and  hug me. shes so happy. i wonder what i did to deserve tita dara.

"anyway seulgi whats this close door  meeting all about? you need anything?" tito gd ask me. oh i forgot.

"ah tito about our company. that's the  reason why im here.my dad said that your company buys the shares of our company and you have the biggest share now. im here to ask you if i could brought it back the share to you have on our company. ill pay it double please my dad is so stress about it. can you help me?" i asked them.