39

39. hurt and hate

i woke up early morning but jimin is way earlier coz he said he has meeting. suddenly my phone rings.

"hi unnie irene" i greeted her.

"hmp. i heard a news that you and jimin are officially couple? is it true?" unnie irene ask.

"yeah! is it a bad thing?" i ask her

"not really. im happy but a same time scared that you might hurt again" she said. im lucky to have friends like them.

"i know." i said

"but im happy. i hope  this time for real. im happy coz you've been sad for many years" she smile. she always understand me.

we talk alot of thing. i even tell her the story of joy shocking naked story. she was laughing. after a long conversation with her i decided to clean the house and watch tv. jimin txted me.

jimin: did you eat lunch?
    me: yes how about you!
jimin: im done.
    me: ok hehehe.
jimin: i have a meeting. i love you baby
    me: i love you too.

i felt bored so i decided to go to mall and maybe goes to jimin's office to surprise him.

im in the mall and decided to stroll around. i was looking for the best gift for dad. his birthday is coming. he will celebrate it with our company's 90th anniversary. it was our family biggest celebration. i was walking alone when someone hug me at my back. when i turn around i saw tita dara smiled at me.

"seulgi my daughter" she said.

"tita why are you here?" i ask her.

"oh your tito gd wants to eat kimchi. maybe that old man  is pregnant" we both laughed. "how about you my daughter what are you doing here?" she asked.

"oh i was bored so i decided to stroll here." i answered.

"come on lets have snack. im bored too" she said and hold my hand.

"im so happy that youre back" tita dara said

"im  happy  too tita"

"you know i really like you. you're like my real daughter thats why when you left i got so depressed but now you're back and you get back together. you know it's  time for you guys to  have a little one. i want grandchildren" tita dara said and i got choked. she wants what?

"are you ok?" she asked me and tap my back.

"im okey tita" i said. that was shocking.

we keep talking and laughing. i forget the time.

"what will you do after? you want to go with me?"tita dara ask.

"no tita i decided to go to jimin's office"

"oh thats good. stay together coz im really excited to have grandchildren." she said and smile widely.

after me at tita dara separate ways. i decided surprise jimin. he knows that im with tita dara at the mall and ieven send our picture together.
when i arrived at his office they already know me so no one stop me. im about to enter to his office when i heard he was talking to someone. im about to leave when.  i heard the familiar voice. i decided give a glance inside and i saw mina hugging jimin from behind.

"jimin tita dara is fine now. you should broke up with seulgi. shes so annoying and the reason you wanted her back coz your dad beg you to do something coz your mom is so depressed coz she misses seulgi." mina said. " you said you wanted revenge coz your mom hate you so much to the point that she don't want a child like you. your mom didn't talk to you for years you didn't even have a thing and it wasn't your fault . it's just a contract. you hate her thats why you and  jungkook used yeri as a condition of relationship for information and update about seulgi so that your mom would be happy. now before things gets worst as a friend broke up with her now" mina said.
is this for real??tita dara had deep depression??! as in!??! in that point?!! yeri
did this?!! jimin  used me??? what???!!! this can't be happen?!!! NO!!! im about to go when joy calls me and my phones rings. i saw jimin looking at me and my tears fall. not again!!!!