11-Wedding Day

10. wedding day

today is my wedding day.
im at the dressing room with make up artist when jimin came.

"sir there is a superstitious belief that if you saw the bride before the wedding. the wedding will be canceled" the make up artist said.

"can i talk to her?" jimin said. and the people goes out.

"what?" i ask him.

"are you excited?" he teased me.

"no! i want to run away" i said.

"no we have an agreement and your father gonna kill you" he said.

"get out!!" i shouted.

"bye mrs.park. see you at our wedding. your make up artist are useless. you look the same"he teased me and walk out, i was so mad so i throw my shoes on him before the door close.from outside i saw the shoes hit on his head.
i go out to find my shoes but i cant find it? maybe the hotel cleaner walk here.  did the hotel cleaner throw it? wait i should  check it, but before  that happen i saw my make up artist and designer coming. i should not inform them that i lost it coz their gonna be stress. so i just let it be. one shoes is okey right. no ones gonna find out my gown is too long.

i dont how to feel. i know i know that this is just a drama. a play. it's hard for me. i dont know who's gonna win with this game.

im with dad and two brothers, they're walking with me. im crying coz of frustration. i believe in love and happy ending. i want church wedding. while walking i saw my friend irene, yeri, joy and wendy. unfortunately  im the first one to get married. i saw the man who doesn't love me  waiting for me. i know he has  no choice on marrying me. im dad is crying maybe he felt guilt or tears of joy. my heart beats fast i dont know why. i dont know what to do should i run? im near at the altar.
(seulgi this is it! youll be mrs.park soon) i whispered to myself. huhuhu. fighting!! seulgi everything will be alright. i saw god and priest at the altar i felt guilt coz im lying in front of god. sorry lord.

i was so uncomfortable with my one shoes. my other foot is numb coz it's not balance. maybe no ones gonna find out right?  i left my one shoes on the aisle so i can just walk barefooted.  the crowd are shock and the camera are flashing. wait did they notice? i saw jimin walking. he pass on me and get the shoes that i left. this stupid guy. he kneel down and put the shoes on me and after that i saw him getting something on his tuxedo. i was shock coz that was my missing shoes. he put the missing shoes on like a prince charming (ew, his a good actor) and he  stand in front of me.
my father handed my hand on jimin.

"aw theyre so sweet" i can hear visitors talking.

"cinderella it's show time." he whispered

"monkey!" i whispered and smile at the camera.

 "I now pronounce you husband and wife" the priest said

"you may now kiss your bride" the priest said. i was shy and i blush. i saw jimin moved closer to me. i want to punch him. then suddenly.

(tsup)😘😱😱

"dont play dumb here. our play is just starting. this is just a drama" i have no choice but to smile as if im happy about it. i smile and fake my happiness to the visitors.

"my daughter in law!" tita dara hug me and smiled widely.
"congratulations for the both of you. gosh i need alot of grandchildren huh. please make it as soon as possible"
tita dara said. eww impossible.

"congratulations seulgiyah" my best friend irene said, she hug me. i miss her. shes a model of ms.v in usa. we live together there. joy is an actress here, shes my childhood best friend like wendy. yeri is the famous doctor. wendy is a famous singer here. we are best friends. i introduced irene to them and we all get along. irene is our big sis and like mother to us. all of us had each other's back. i hug them  while crying they all know the reason why i get married.

"we know! we know! just hold on okey! hold on" they said

"you think i can handle it?" i asked

"yes of course, you're a positive person and lovable. jimin will fall for you soon keep that in mind. his gonna realize that soon" irene said.

"congratulations sister" hyung jhope said while looking at wendy.

jungkook approach me
"oh hi sister inlaw and lovely girls. sister what are their names?" jungkook asked.

"why would ask our names you have your own name." yeri said.

"im not talking to you" jungkook answered

"hey stop it!" v shouted he just came.

"mina said congratulations" v said. this man is annoying. he likes mina for his brother huh,.

"so! you don't need to say that. duh ." irene said  with annoyed face.
"mina? you think shes doing great in america shes not even half  with  seulgi's talent in modeling"

"then good thing so she could go back here and maybe fix her past" v said.

"oh you think if she came back she'll fix everything? by that time she already lost what she own coz shes too late. her past has a new owner" irene fighting with v.

"jimin well not gonna fall for your friend. it's always been mina trust me"

"hahaha funny. stay away from us. tsupe!" irene said

he just  smirk and left. i know his just teasing me and i also know what he said was reality 
so he should have remind me. i was so busy talking and entertaining the visitors. jimin is talking to his friends and his dads business partners.

hahahaiiii.having a wedding is tiring. can i make it? 1 year seulgi just 1 year.