26

26. SIDE STORIES

i saw the stars in new york. a month after i arrived here in america. i started my job here as a model. i was so sad being alone here at my condo so ate irene decided to move here with me. every day i have a busy day. i occupied myself with work. i work hard to forget everything. miss v give me alot of model jobs and i never declined any of it. sometimes i got home late or at times i sleep at work. i didn't have time on my social media so i didn't know any news in philippines. my dad and brothers calls me every time and they didn't mention the name of jimin to me. chimmy is with me even i go to work. he knows how to behave coz i can't sleep without him.. he just stay and ignore everyone. so snob hahaha. i don't know where he get that attitude.
im still moving forward and i think i can do it.

Wendy POV.

im here at my favorite  coffee shop. i was writing a song. im gonna recording my album  soon. it's gonna release next month. people love my voice. i heard someone is coming but i just ignore it maybe a regular costumer.

"jhope baby" the girl in front of me shouted. who?

i turn my head to person at my back and yeah seulgi's brother is here with other woman. tsk.

"wendy?" he comes to me yeah he saw me. this man is such a play boy.

"wow you got short hair. it's good on you" he said and touch my hair. it's his normal gesture to touch me since we grow together. jhope is just month older than us.  i just ignore him.

they sit on the vacant table in front of me. i saw them flirting and kissing in front me.  i felt pain and yes i have no right but im still human. i can't take it so i fix my things and leave but before i got out i saw jhope goes out with me and get my things in my hand and carry it.
he ignore the woman that call him.he left that woman . what did he just do? tssss

"why did you leave her?" i ask.

"it's just a friendly date." he said and he hold me coz a bike runs so fast . i was so  shock and feel the spark in my body. i will tell this to our group chat. we decided to walk at the mall and check some random stuff.

"you know what im not a player way back. i was just playing coz rm taught me. gosh.  jin is the kindest to us(yes the bias of the author hahhaah). i got inlove one  time. her name is momo and shes good at dancing and shes with me in my college days. i love her but she left me and goes abroad. she broke up with me so i got broke and not take things seriously. so now before i date them i told them that i only play and no string attached" he said. it makes me sad coz he only love one woman.

"oh" i said.

"how about you? did you fall inlove?" jhope ask me

"i have but too good to be true" i said.

"why? his in other country or has girlfriend. wendy there are many fish in the sea" he said.

"it's easy to say that. i fall inlove with him since high school so i don't think it was easy" i said

"what? who is that? do i know him?" he ask. this dumb over here is asking me. tsk.

"huh? you dont know him. come let's go. ill gonna go home" i said and walk away but he was following me.

"okey but ill drive you home best friend for now on we're buddies okey." he said. what?

"okey!" i said. it is okey right? being friends his with me all the time. shocks this is so hard. i need help coz i know i would  fall hard with this man.

YERI POV.

i'm so tired today. i have alot of operation: tsk. im an intern here at our hospital. tsk i have a busy day and i have no time to stalk my baby kookie. hahahah.
while im on my phone checking on jungkook update at the lobby  someone called me from i don't know where that voice come from. i didn't even give a look.