22

22.

since jimin is going to america next day. we decided to go to a place to stay. we choose their rest house to tagaytay.
this place so good and cool. alot of trees and green grass very relaxing place. we brought food and decided to stay in sala.

"im going to miss you" he said.

"me too monkey" i said.

i felt cold he saw it and move forward to hug me. i let myself feel his body heat.
he was caressing my hair again.

"you think months from now we're still like this?" i asked

"yes" he said and look into my eyes.

he comes so near and i felt his lips.
i was shock. his moving his lips and i dont know how. im not a good kisser.
our lips felt the hot and cold sensation.
i found myself responding to it's kiss.
it was passionate and real.

"when i go back. i'll tell you something" he said after we had a long kiss.

im so happy that finally i have a chance on him. i have right?

that night his so sweet and we cuddle l. so sweet.
finally im so happy.

today is the day that jimin's gonna go to america.

"baby you take care here. mom will be here for 10 days.she volunteered hmm" he said while holding my hands. yes his dad is not around. his dad is on business trip too.

"txt me everytime please." he said and kiss me. it was a long kiss. gosh i felt butterflies. is it for real? are we real?
im crying gosh my tears are over reacting.

"dont cry ok. days are so fast.ill come back to you. i'll promise". i felt sad. i felt alone. maybe because we're always together even if we're like cat and dog. gosh i got crazy.
suddenly tita dara came.

"hi!" tita greeted me and hug me.

"tita sorry if i disturbed you." i said i got shy.

"its fine so i could bond to you. those boys can live without me hahaha they will do a hunger strike soon. tomorrow your tito will arrived so his gonna stay here. my two sons has no parents for now. hahaha" tita dara said.

"im really sorry." i said

"no i love you so much seulgi you know that" tita dara said.

we talk alot of things and cook stuff the whole day l. i end up my day lonely and sad coz im always thinking  about jimin.

today i decided to go to mall. tita and tito is gonna attend a party. they want me to come but i said no coz i have to buy some stuff.

"hey you seulgi" someone called me. i saw who it was.

"hey you sugayah what are you doing here?" i asked

"can you go with me?"

"to where?" i asked

"in my heart" he said and is just smirk at his joke.

"ill just buy stuff for my new house" he said

"no!" i said and he just laughed at me.
he knows that im just joking.

we buy his stuff and he keep asking me about the things that he wanted to buy and he buys whatever i recommended.
he was so energetic and funny. the sales lady even think that we're newly married.
we decided to go to his place and i was shock that his new home is just near at our house. his male manager is here too.