33

33.FALL❤️

miss v call me yesterday that i have a photoshoot to do here. the photographers and the staff are coming here in the philippines. they really wanted me to be a cover of their month magazine. i txted jimin that i have photoshoot and he just say "k".

when i arrived at the venue my assistant started my make up and the stylist too. they said that i have male model with this photoshoot and i get use to it.

"your partner is here miss kang" i saw the guy is coming. i was so shocked. really?

"omyyyyy! what are doing here?" i hug him and he was smiling with me the whole time. i can't believe it.

"i miss you" logan said. yes it was logan so miss.v arrange it. i was surprised.

"hahaha. i miss you too" i replied
"anyway? why are you here? gosh i never expect this" i ask him.

"oh! i have my 1 week vacation here thats why i request miss v that i should be your partner" he said and smiled at me

"oh thats great" i smile

"lets start" the photographer announced.

we started the photoshoot and i was so comfortable with logan. he always so gentle with me. he respects me. the photoshoot is about to finish. it's early than we expected coz we really have good chemistry. it was a last picture when the door of the room opens. someone came and i got shock. wait. is that jimin? yeah it's jimin bringing food to staff. his with his bodyguards who i saw carrying all the pizza and he was holding my favorite burger. i was suddenly get pressured and can't focus because he was looking at logan with his sharp eyes.

"relax" logan whisper to my ears. i smiled at him but i saw jimin mad face. tsk. what was his problem. hmp. i saw him going out and it was a relief. i taught he goes home but when the photoshoot got finish i saw him entering again. wait did he wait for me. jimin come near to us.

"logan this is jimin" i introduced him. logan wanted to shake hands but he just left logan's hands hanging and ignore. this cold guy is annoying.

"lets go home" he said with mad eyes.

"no! logan and i have dinner tonight.you can go ahead" i said.

"okey. but chimmy is in our house" he said. what chimmy? did he really get my chimmy? i miss my baby.

"really?" i got excited
"logan sorry. can we change our dinner?  chimmy is here" i said

"oh. its ok. chimmy is important in your life." i said and i smile at him. i already told him about our deal. he knows that jimin is using his power over me and he said we could wait for me. i already told him that  i'll try to work on our relationship if ill finish this and for now all i can give is friendship and im glad his okey with it. he always willing to wait.

i was about to walk when

i was so shock coz the next thing logan did is hug me and kiss my cheeks in front of jimin. suddenly i saw jimin hands dragging me outside. he was so silent.

"bye!" i shouted at logan and he waved at me.

when we enter at his car.

"what was that? is he your boyfriend!?" he said with annoyed face.

"it doesn't concern you" i frankly said it.

"hmp. his not gonna make it" he smirk

"what do you mean?" i ask and he didn't answer me back.