24

24. PAIN!

i cry over and over again. tita dara worried about me, tita dara crying too because of what happen, shes stress.

"i was calling him but his phone is out of coverage and his assistant says that jimin was missing 2 days ago after the meeting with the client. im really sorry my daughter. can you give him a chance to listen to him?" tita was crying too. she was hugging me so tight. i didn't respond coz i so numb. i don't want her to be sad. tito gd come to us. he hug me.

"honey she need time alone.let's go back to our room" he said and drag tita dara out.
i can't feel anything.

i decided to go out and they didn't know it. i leave coz i can't take it. alot of people called me. i don't want to talk about it. i don't want anyone, i want to be alone. GOD! im empty. i was walking alone at the street. with slippers and my pajama. am i dreaming lord?

i called my brother jhope

"hello seulgi? where are you???!!!" worried tone.

"jhope can i barrow your one condo?" i asked him. he has alot of condo.

"okey where are you now?" he asked me and i told him the place. suddenly i saw him coming and hugging me. best brother.
he brought me to his condo unit.

" are you okey? i heard the news." he said

"i dont want to talk about it please!" i said and preventing my tears to fall. i don't want him to see it.

"can you leave me alone?" i asked him

"don't ever think about doing stupid things please promise me. think about me, chanyeol and dad. we need you" he said

"i promise" i said.

he leave me coz he understand me. he knows me. when he leave me. i cried out loud! i cried and cried. why? why is this happening???!! am i a bad person?!!! my life is so sad!!! i want to be loved but i failed!! i failed! just this time god but i failed and it broke me!!!! can he love me? coz i love him!! i love jimin and it kills me now!! i wish i didn't marry him!! im so STUPID! SEULGI you're so supid!! stupid to think that he would fall for me and in the end he would catch me but i fall hard and slap the reality that his still love her!!! not me! not me! stupid kang seulgi!!! jimin has no right to explain to me. you know it right? this was a contract marriage! this is all fake ! he slap you with reality many times that when mina comes back you're over! stop it seulgi! stop it. you're not born in this world to chase him. cheer up please cheer up! please don't cry!! please seulgi!! LORD WHY!!!!!!!!! i shouted and my tears burst out. so painful. my vision is so blurred.

suddenly the door of my room open. i saw my hyung chanyeol, jhope and my dad. my dad is so shocked coz he saw how mess up i am.

"what did you do to yourself seulgi" dad runs and hug me so tight.

"dad!!!!! dad!! it's so painful! help me dad" i finally said it. why my tears keeps coming. can i have a break? oh im broke.

"princess you can do whatever you want now. break our promise. leave him i don't care! i love you and i'm so sorry for all of this. i don't want you to be hurt. you're so precious to me my princess stop crying! dad is here" he said and cried too. i saw my brothers comes to me and hug me too.
at times like this made me realize that i was so wrong, they love me more than anything else.

we eat together and my dad keep talking stuff and i was just listening to him with empty mind. i can't even understand a thing. my mind is numb. they left me alone.they knows that if im lonely i want to be alone.they brought  me clothes and food to eat. they remind me that they love me and i should come back to our house.