8...

2nd day of my work. like the other day i was just seating and doing nothing. it's okey as long as i have salary. i want to help them but they allays refused. suddenly the intercom ring.

"seulgi, come to my office" he said to the other line. i hurriedly followed her command. i enter to his office.

"yes sir?" i ask. maybe he wants coffee.

"just sit down there" he said and pointed the seat. whats with him?

"what?" i ask again maybe i heard it wrong.

"are deaf?i said sit down there. bring anything that you need to overcome your boredom." he commanded.

"no! crazy command? what game are you playing? ill stay at my office outside"

"seul? who's the boss?" he asked

"tito gd" i said sarcastically

"ok do that sarcasm on me. later i will announce something to your dad and my dad, that made them jump out of joy" he smile. i know what is it.

"hey jimin! im here. i just joking awhile ago. hehehe. just wait ill gonna get my phone" i said and go outside to get my phone. why i suddenly panicked. my dad want this and jimin agreed with it. maybe i dont want to be just a rebond. maybe im just sacred.

i was seating on the couch while he was working. his on his laptop. i have nothing to do so i put my earphones on and watched movie on the tablet. im watching 200 pounds beauty. i was laughing the whole time. this movie is so good. i laughed out loud. i can get over every scene are funny.
suddenly i was shock.

"you laughed like no tomorrow. what is that?" the monkey asked.

"it's the movie im watching. it's funny. you want to watch too?" i asked him. i know his kill joy and no jam.

"yes!" he said and seated beside me. he put the other headset on his ear and watching with me. his so close and our face are half inch apart. my heart is beating so fast and my body feels so weak. this is bad.

"oh! here its yours. you watch on your own. i already watch it" i said and left the office. my heart keep on beating and i cant understand why. i dont like this feeling.

after office i went to park house to visit tita dara. she will cook for me. i arrived at their house and tita dara is hugging me. i love the way she's hugging me like her own daughter. i miss my mom.tita dra is so kind to me. shes the best.

"my daughter come here" she said and were here at their kitchen. i will help her.

"ana call them for dinner. thank you" tita dara is talking to their house help. i help her to prepare.

"my daughter, just sit dint help us" she said to prevent me from helping.

"no tita im okey. i got to used of it. in america i lived alone. i do all the chores and im very happy doing it on my own" i said .

"why did you go to america? your dad is rich and you can have an easy life. is it your dream to become a model?" tita dara ask me.

"no! to be honest tita. i want to live my life alone and free. when i was in my high school i really want to be alone and independent so i pursue it even my dad dont want it. i studied there without any financial help. i work and never complain. i work as waitress in america. the one day miss. v visited to restaurant where i work. she said i have a model vibe so she hired me" i said.

"so this what happen why you and jimin didn't get a chance to get married when you guys turn 18"

"yes tita. i told my father that im so young to get married. i cant even think marrying someone at that age. i need to be a better person, a better wife to my future husband. learn on my own, live my life free and love myself"

"youre so kind seulgi. youre very matured" she said. yes i love people saying that im kind rather than being called pretty. being kind is human nature.

"my mom when shes alive always says. be kind" i said. i miss my mom. i love her so much.

"i really wanted a daughter same as you seulgi" she said. im happy that she really like me coz i love her.

the food is ready. tito gd, v and jungkook came and seated on their seats. having a mother is the best.

"mom jimin said that we should eat first coz his busy with his work. his on his laptop" jungkook says. thanks god the monkey is not here.

"okey seulgi honey have a seat." she pointed out the seat next to her. the other side of the my seat is vacant.

we started eating. the food is so delicious. i eat alot i cabt help it. food at home are the best. when i turn to them they all look at me. gosh i didn't notice coz i enjoyed eating.

"tita. im really sorry, i really eat alot. dont stare at me like that. i really live the food. i miss home cooks. i felt like i have my own mom cooking for me." i smile: tita dara is about to cry.

"wow! i so touch seulgi. this is the first time hearing that my cook is delicious" she said to tease the boys.

"honey it's because youre here everyday and we always vocal about saying i love you so means we love all the things that you've done to us. especially cooking" tito gd said and kiss her.

"mom you know what. mina's posting alot of her social media and she so gorgeous" v said to chance the topic. his teasing me as if i do care. i know what his up to. play your own game.

"wow nice. her near to her dreams.im so happy to hear that" jungkook said.

"you were happy, while your brother is broke coz her girlfriend choose her career over him? hmm" i asked them. bang! kill yah! they are shock with my question and stay silent.

"hahaha! what boys? what with that silence? i know you too well boys. you got hit with your game" his dad laughed and their faces are annoyed even their mom laughed.

"whats going on?"some spoke. we never notice him.

"hey! son. i tauggt you're going to stay in your room for whole day" her mom said and smile.

"v texted me that we have a visitor. if i wanted to know who is it then i should join the dinner" he said and stared at me. his wearing a simple home outfit. boxer shorts and sando. i was shocked coz his so simple but still looks good. hmp. the monkey is hottie. hey seulgi stop your disgusting imagination.

"jimin son come lets eat" her mom said.

he said the vacant set next to me. suddenly it become awkward coz were all quite while were eating. i think im full. im nervous and i dont know why.

the dinner ended. tita dara and i talked for awhile when i decided to go home.

"tita dara. thank you for the food. u
i really enjoy eating. it's so delicious" i said.

"did you enjoy the food" jimin asked me .

"yes sir it's very delicious." sagot ko.

"hahaha" they're all laughing and o dont know why? whats wrong?

"sir zone" jungkook teased him.
so it's a big deal that i called him sir? his my boss so naturally i call him sir.

"mom! dad! i have something to tell you!"

"i will marrying Ms.Kang Seulgi next month"

oh my god. his really badboy🔥🔥