29

29- IM BACK

i finish all my schedule this past few days and im so tired coz i have no rest. i even sleep 3 hours per day so i could finish all my projects and promotion and ill be done by the end of the week. chimmy is with unni irene, i  process his papers incase my vacation got extended coz his not gonna sleep without me. i talked about having a vacation to logan and his fine with. he said he can wait for me. his very understanding person.

today is the day of my flight back. i already called wendy about the time of my arrival. my brothers and the 3 girls  are picking me up. i don't miss them coz if they have time they are with me in new york. even my dad. i have two bodyguards with me and my personal assistant. Miss.V insisted it coz i need it. they're my guards since then and they're so loyal to me. while we're at the airport waiting at our plane. im overthinking of alot of things.
until the plane flies. i have mixed emotions about it.

.........
here it is....

"welcome to philippines! mabuhay" the first thing i  heard when i arrived at the airport. a flashback came into my mind the first time we meet. really huh? first thing i did when i arrived? welcome back!
i walk so fast so i can get out from this place so much unwanted memories.

i heard yeri loud voice calling me.

"seulgi!!!!!!" yeri shouted and run towards my direction.  i saw alot of reporters coming too. i was shocked coz i didn't know that they're also here even my fans are here and i wave at them. my bodyguards are on alert. i accept interviews since im not that busy.

"miss seulgi whats your plan? why are you here?" one reporter ask.

"ah. im here for vacation and spent time  with my family. it's been 5 years " i replied and smiled at them.

"ahm miss what can you say about being a no.1 model in the world?"

"well i own it to my company and Miss.V. she help me  all the way and to all people who help me through out my modeling career. my fans who loves me and accepted me for who i am" i said

"miss kang is it true that  your boyfriend is logan lerman? it's hot  topic now and hows your relationship with famous actor?" ask by one of the reporters.

"for now i want us to know each other. his a nice person" i said

"hows your relationship with your ex husband" oh oh.

"ahm we never talk since we got separated" i said

"they're one of richest family and well know in business industry. they even got 2019 award for richest company in the world. your ex husband is also into modeling and alot of brands fight for him but he refuse many of them." the reporter said? hmnnn. i just smile
"good for him" i said
and my men block the reporter.

"ahm excuse me but, i need to go. thank you so much for your time  and i will schedule the next interview hehe. thank you so much. see you next time"  i said ang wave at them. i enter the van and waving my fans. i thank them for coming.

"so hows my famous sister" jhope said

"im fine how about you and your  girlfriends?how many of them cried this month? stop being a play boy" i said.

"what? they didn't cry. wendy i have no girls right?" he said and laughed to wendy.

"i don't know" wendy ignore him

"hahaha. your such a snob"

i saw a big billboard of me and i was shock that beside my billboard was.....