WE MEET AGAIN

"whhoooooooo" i shouted and people all over the arena. we are cheering. i can hear their loud noises.

"go blackyyy! go blackyyyy!!!" i said, i shouted so hard. his my bet. yes blacky is a horse. im in the horse racing right now. and im near to win. yes!!! my bet money is big its 10 million pesos and if i won it would become 20 million. if im gonna won ill buy the land that i wanted. the price  is double so i can buy that land.

"yes!!! i won" i jump with happiness. yes 20million!! 20 million. im so happy. i immediately get the prize i won. when i go out at the racing tract i was so shock. someone come near me.

"hold up!!" a man said.im nervous but its too late. thats my 20 Millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HELP!!!! HELP!!!!!! SEMEONE HOLD UP ME!!! MY MONEY!!! HE STOLE MY MONEY!!" i saw a expensive car coming so i block myself.

"help me" i said and the guy come out.
his handsome and look familiar. but he look like snob and he was just staring at me.

"help me my money, my money!!! someone stole it. its 20 million lets chased him. lets go!!!!please" i said but this snob guy seem not hearing anything. he just ignore me and go inside his car. what??? his not even helping me? what??? im so angry right now. the next thing i new a get a big stone and throw it on his car.

and now im on the police station so we all know what happen. the guy put me in jail. were here now and his angry. duh!!

"i will fix your car mr. just dont put me in jail okey?" i beg for him. i dont want to call my dad his gonna scold me. his going to be angry with me.

"you psychopath woman, im late in my meeting, you know how millions i lost just to entertain you." he said.

"and you know 20 millions lost in me because you didnt chased the thief? huh? unkind man" i answered him. i wanted to punch him right now.

"i told you before right? tha if you needed help , i will not going to help you" he said and i dont know what his talking about.

"i don't remember you,either your word mister" i really dont know him. tsk

"remember the guy in airport  who wants to borrow your phone and you said that im a thief" ommmyyy i already recall. yeah his the handsome man who wants to borrow phone. thats his reason for helping me? how childish.

"huh?im sorry, i was just joking that time, o was about to give it but you left. " i told him

"no! dont explain, just pay for my car damage" hmp cold hearted.

"how much it cost?"i ask him

"my secretary called me, he said its 10million" he said with angry face

"my god 10 million? where im gonna get that? you bastard you're already rich but you still wanted money. greedy!!" i said. his so annoying god!

"you woman, youre the only person who said that thing on me. youre the guilty here. you smash my car.dont worry ill give you
the receipt" he said

"what? where can i get that big amount. please have mercy on me. you know someone stole my money right." i beg.

"no! buts i need your money now or else youre gonna sleep her"

"hey miss mr. park is right. you have to pay for the damage. you look like  a daughter of rich person. you're beautiful. and youre talking to Mr.Jimin Park youll doomed.he is the famous bachelor no.1 riches in philippines and his famous in every move" the police officer said

"huh? yuck. no.1? i dont even know him. maybe you guys are just relative so youre saying that things. eww" i said. i think they scam me. even if his handsome ill never gonna believe their lies.  tsk

"miss if you dont believe me. here read the news paper" the police officer give it to me.

"look mr. please since youre rich can you just wait, ill give the money tomorrow please"

"no" he said with cold face. gosh.

"ok wait, ill just call someone" i said hahahaiiii rich people are hard to please. no choice ill call my hyung chanyeol i know his gonna give me the money today. if ill call hyung jhope his gonna freak out and might punch this crazy guy. i keep my distance to call my brother.

"hello princess 👸 whats up?" he said in the other line.

"hyung can i borrow 10 million today. i needed it now please" i said, i know his gonna give me without any questions.

"okey princess i will send the money, you know i was wondering, you never ask help from us financially, i really wanted to give you money but you always refuse. you have a problem or what?" he asked. i know his gonna ask me this.

"thank you hyung, im planning to have a business and i wanted  to buy a land. ill pay you hyung if my business will be okey. thank you hyung" i said. sorry hyung i lied😭

hyung send the money on my account and i immediately pay this to this bastards.

"here 15 million pesos" i said and give him my atm. it's exactly 10 million. my money.. i have no money left.
"i hope were not gonna see each other again coz youre a bad luck" i said and left. i hate that man i hope our path would not cross again. i hate him.. grrrrrrr.

i come home tired and stress for what happen. i hate this day. my dad called me to come to his office so i hurriedly go there. they dont want me to ride a public transportation, but im used to it in america i always  ride a train or bus. we have alot of cars so i used the old one. i never like luxuries things. since i was young i always wanted simple things.

"miss, Mr. Kang office please" yeah its my first time here. this is their new office. i was 18 when i last visited here. so apparently everything changes. i think were included top 50 most richest in philippines.

"ahm maam any appointment" he said. i smile coz i remember that she didn't know me.

"oh sorry, i forgot miss, im Seulgi Kang his daughter, he called me to come here" i said.

"oh maam im really sorry. i never saw you here. i really sorry maam. your dad is on the 20th floor. maam please dont fire me. im really sorry maam" she said. why would i do that? do i look like a villain.  cruel world and i admit some rich people are like that. injustice society.

"huh? no! why should i? and its my first time here so you didn't recognize me" i smile

"really maam? youre so kind and beautiful too. i taught you want to see mr.jhope coz he always bring pretty girls and model girls here. i taught youre model" she said

"hahahaaha. my hyung jhope never change. still playboy"  i always treat people fairly my mom taught me to be kind coz its free.
i go to 20th floor to meet my dad.

i knock the door and when i open it. i saw his friend.

"hi dad" i greet my dad and kiss his cheeks

"princess i would like you to meet tito GD"ny dad introduced him. so he is uncle GD.

"hello tito" i said ang hug him.

"wow your daughter is so pretty and kind" he said. so thats the reason why my dad wants me here to meet tito gd. his been busy with his work.

"its a pleasure meeting you tito" i said and smile.

"hahahahah. she look like my wife. sandara would be really happy to meet you seulgi."  so i think i know what his talking about. its about the engagement. its really happening.

"princess next week were going to their house to have dinner" my father said. hahahaiii. im a robot. i dont say no with my father. hahahaiiii. i just fake my smile.

"sure!" i replied

"its a good news, you know seulgi your tita sandy want to meet you and i know shes gonna be happy"

.

"im glad tito, anyway tito i will go downstair. just continue your reunion with my dad" i said and smile.

"no seul, every week we have a bonding with your dad and friends. big bang!! hahahha" he said. i smile and said goodbye to them.
what a life. i have a bad luck day. its because of that jerk. tsk...