32

32-MOVED ON? REALLY?

"call your security now!!" i shouted. 

"relax ok, im not gonna eat you"  he said

"tse." i just gonna my voice coz i know this guy is nonesense. his quite too maybe he knows that im not in the mood.

"why stock here? you guys are rich and this elevator  is not working. did you pay your maintenance properly? faster do something. i don't want to be with you" i said. this place is not good for me.

"hmmnn" the only thing i heard suddenly
"what happen to you in 5 years?" he asked me and that shock me.

"modeling isn't obvious. oh! and why you care  at all" i said sarcastically.

"no! i mean! how do you sleep at night and moved on" he said with serious face.  why is he asking things like this.

"it happens one day i wake up that i have no feelings for you" i said

"so you have feelings for me huh?" he smirk at me.

"yeah i have feelings for you i felt like killing you now. come on! are we gonna stock here forever?!" i asked him.

"i dont know" he said but i...

"why  for me its so hard to move on, i respect every decision you made. i give you space coz they said that i should give you that  but baby, enough for space this time i will do everything for you" he said and press something and the door open. wait? what di he say? i left hanging. he goes out first and  what his saying is not processing. he goes with me until at the parking lot. all of people are looking at us. i don't understand him.

my dad is doing great and his happy again that the company is back on his name. he keep in saying sorry but i said it's okey for his happiness. i can't lose my dad. i said ill be fine in  6 months and i don't want him to be stress about it coz the most important person  for me right now is my dad.

my dad got home and i've been looking for him for 5 days. today he goes to the office to settle all the works that he left. his busy. im watching tv when suddenly my phone rings. someone call and the number is familiar i think i saw this before but never mind.

"hey!!" the first word i heard

"oh why?"

"your job remember, i heard your dad is fine, he even work back. how about you" he said.

"you heard the news gossip guy. yes ill gonna come to your office ceo monkey. whats my work? secretary? or maid?" i said sarcastically.

"just come here"he said and turn off the call.

"NO MANNERS" i shouted. i put my phone and continue watching tv. i didn't bothered. ill go what time i want. i goes to his office late. 12pm

i knock on his office coz i think his busy and his secretary keep on pointing out that i should get in.

"i said dont disturb me!!!!! did you contact seulgi's dad!!!" he shout at the intercom and his secretary is so scared.

i enter to his office. what was this monkey saying? and what is his  problem. i saw his mad face and seems so problematic.

"why are you calling my dad?" i asked him. his weird.

"it's already afternoon seulgi? you didn't even pick your phone?" he said with mad face.

"so? you said ill come but you didn't give time so i assume that i should go to your office whatever the time i want." i said and smirk at him.