27

27. 5 years!

i saw the city lights from here. the new york is so alive. i have a busy day. time goes by. it's already 5 years it's like yesterday. alot of things change. i already doing great in my work and achievements in life. is it okey? i force myself to forget him. i did it.  unni irene was not here so im here looking at the lights while holding a glass of wine and the other side of the table is chimmy  sleeping. i heard the notification of my phone. it was yeri. gosh this woman is txting me every day and always  want me to took a picture of me. shes my stalker maybe. hahahha.

YERI:
hey! what is this issue?  that you're dating a actor model logan lerman? they saw you together. gosh!

ME: what are you talking about? we're working that time and he invited me for dinner but with the staff

ME:
what are you talking about? we're working that time and he invited me for dinner but with the staff. gosh you believe that

YERI:
it's on social media and all of your dating news this seems so real.

ME:
and you believe that? that is not true. i have so many issue these past years so get used to it. it's false . don't worry

YERI:
that time they have no evidence but now you were spotted eating with them. you always refused whenever they invited you. i don't like him i think his a play boy.

hahhaha. she doesn't like all the guys that link to me. hahahha she's so cute

YERI:
i want you to be safe. is he courting you seulgi? did he say something.

Me:
i don't know my manager said that he like me and he gets my number from my manager. shes said it's so handsome it's hard to refuse. hahahah.

YERI:
don't believe that guy seulgi.

Me:
yes i will. the girls said that i should date him and give him a chance. try to date him but you're the only person who doesn't like me to date. hahaha why?

YERI:
ah..... because  i want you to be safe.

AKO:
aw how sweet thank you yerimah!

i don't have time and plan to date. my life cycle are always work and home. i was holding chimmy my baby his always with me coz whenever his around i never get tired.
i was shock when i got new message and it was from philippines registered number. it's unknown number. i open the message.

FROM UNKNOWN:
dont you dare date him! you will see. ive waited for you.

duh who is this crazy person. i got used to it coz alot of unknown number txted me or calls me but this message is strange. tsk. i don't know. maybe just a obsessed fan or maniac person. hmmmm

the next day. the issue is still the headline of the news. i get used to it but today in  logan's  interview he admitted that he likes me and i was so shock. he admitted it on national tv and he wants a dinner date with me. my manager suggested that i should keep  my mouth coz logan's embarrassment.