WHO IS HE?

tonight im gonna meet my future husband. ill be with my dad and brothers later. were gonna meet and introduce ourselves or maybe planning about the wedding.

the house is so big and it was like doubled our house

the house is so big and it was like doubled our house. they're rich so what do i expect. we enter in their house and greeted each other. i meet the mom of my so called future husband

she suddenly hug me and kiss my cheeks.

"ommy god! seulgi, i love you so much

"ommy god! seulgi, i love you so much. you look like my own daughter. we have same face" she said and hold me tight and never let go.

"hi tita dara, nice meeting you" i said

"call me mom, im so excited for this marriage. ill have my own daughter. i only have 3 boys finally i can have my baby girl" she smile widely.

"oh seungri brother, hi chanyeol,hi jhope, seulgi my daughter in law" mr. gd greeted me.

"good evening mr.park" i greeted him

"lets go inside the dinning. welcome to our home!. my two sons are here but your future husband is still on his way. come in, i cooked alot of food" mrs.dara said

we enter the house and i already said it. it was huge and i saw two guys sets at the dinning area. they're handsomes.

"goodeving my name si jungkook" he said.

"hi just call me V" the other one said.
they have very good genes. what if my husband is ugly coz some say that in family their must be one different. i have a bad feeling about this.

we sat down and started eating. the food is so good but i have to eat less coz im shy.

"you know what iyah, i like you" ms. dara said

"i like you too ms.dara"

"so whats your plan after marriage? jimin and you seulgi must plan it ahead"mr.gd said

"jimin?" jimin? this name seems familiar. i think i heard that before. i cant remember.

"ahm im planning to earn my own money sir, gucci offer me to be their model and im planning to accept it. i would love to model if my fiancee  would allow me of course our opinions are top priority" i said.

"but seulgi you dont have to work. thats your husband obligation" mr.GD said

"but i dont want an easy money sir, for me i dont like using money that is not from my own pocket and didnt work for it.ill buy my own needs" i answered

"familys pride tito, her thing is being independent woman. she even raised her ownself in america and never ask for momey." jhope hyung answered

"wow! im impressed of your way of thinking seulgi. so independent. but you must allow others to help you in little way" tito gd said.

"so seulgi right? you dont mind if ask you? do you ever have a boyfriend?" jungkook asked me.

"ahm. crush and maybe first love, i have my first love when i was 18. i taught we have a thing coz i think he likes me but one day he left with no traces" i answered. i forget him easily.

"so seulgi what if right now jimin bring a girlfriend here would you still continue the wedding?" v asked me. what is this? why they asking me this thing?

"NO! i dont want to pressure him and i dont want to force him to do the thing that he dont want just beacuse of our parents arrangement. were old enough and i dont want to marry a man who has already committed" i answer.

"then why do you agree. you didn't know our son" tita dara asked me with serious face.

"i love my family more than myself" i said.

"ommmyyy! i love her hon." tita dara.

"shes honest" tito GD said

suddenly the door open and i saw someone coming. i froze coz what happen to the faith? im so unlucky. his with the woman i saw in the rooftop. gosh what is happening? god why?

"hi mom" the monkey greeted her mother

"you know mina right? shes my girlfriend" jimin said while staring at me. you think im affected. yuck. ewww this is my future husband?. i just had my poker face. emotionless face.

"hi tita" mina greeted and kiss the cheeks of jimins mom and gived the flowers that shes holding

"hi tita" mina greeted and kiss the cheeks of jimins mom and gived the flowers that shes holding. she smile.

"were marrying soon!" he announce and look at me. gosh im so happy im not affected ew.. i still didn't react but i looked at him. his monkey face. thanks god i wont marry this monkey!!ti

"what is the meaning of this!!!!"my dad shouted

"dad! sssshhh!" i said. im so happy inside hahaha. my brother with angry face. i think they want to punch jimin but before that happen i think we should head home.

"tita its a long night . thank you for inviting us here. the food is so delicious thank you. maybe we should go po. i think you have to talk things" i said and holding my family. my father is mad and i smiled at myself coz that guy is so annoying. his bad luck for me but today he done a good job.

"dad we cant force them" i said.

"seulgi our family business will gonna close in due time were losing money. we need them seulgi. we need the park's money. all of my family's hardwork will be wasted. if only you're mom is still here." dad is crying. i wish you were here mom. i know im the only hope of our family. we lost billions coz we trust it to someone. we have a money but it's not enough for our company's need. if im not gonna marry jimin its like we forgot my mom coz our family business is the most important thing. im a diamond coz they love me coz they need me. i hate my life but i love my father so much. i can find away if i cant marry jimin. ill do everything to survive and save our company.

A/N:
tito and tita are sign of respect to elders here in our country.
have a nice day everyone and thank you for reading.