FIRST DAY

Fist day of work.

i wake up early coz my dad is annoying. his crazy. he said that i should be in the office before 8am and i should not be late. yeah! today is my first day working at monkey jimin's not permanent secretary. and take note im like a pre schooler who send by their parents to the first day of school. yes my dad is going to  drive me to park's building. isn't crazy?

"i heard mina left and persue her dream in US" my dad said while his driving.

"we should not interfere with that dad" i answered

"you have a chance princess , continue the marriage" and here we go again.

"dad.. come on, im really a toy to you right?" i said coz it really hurt that i have no freedom.

"we talk about this right?" he said.

"yeah! whatever dad" i put my headphones on and play the red velvet song badboy the girl with monolid eyes is so amazing. shes my favorite.

i arrived at his office and im not late

i arrived at his office and im not late. it's on the top floor.  the whole floor is his office
he has three secretaries, his crazy. maybe his a lazy boss. mrs.santos talk to me and teach me alot of things that i should do. jimin hasn't arrived yet. mrs.santos given me all the task that i should do. the monkey jimin said to her that im in charge of doing coffee and accompanying in every meetings he have. she tells me the like and dislikes of jimin. as if i care.

the monkey boss is arrived and it's already 10am. a unique ceo or should i say crazy? his hair is blond and has ear piercing.

"what's my schedule  today?" he ask yhe moment he arrived

"what's my schedule today?" he ask yhe moment he arrived. mrs.santos answered him.

"i want coffee, bring it to my office right away" he said.

i know my work here. i will make a coffee, mrs.santos already made a sample of it earlier and i taste it so i know what he like but not perfect. i knock before i enter to his private office.

"sir coffee" i said. his looking at me. i put the coffee in his table and about to leave.

"why your skirt are too small?" he ask me with irritating face.