Chapter 44: What's Ultra In-stink? Pro-Bending is Awesome!

The sun is now rising in the distance lighting up the entire city of Republic City. The sun then shines onto Airbending island and through the window of our MC. Y/n was laying down in his bed and the light shines on his eyes. Y/n squints his eyes and opens them slowly, but just when he opens them, something falls onto his stomach.

Ikki: TIAN!!! WAKE UP!!!

Ikki cannonballed onto y/n's stomach waking him up from his sleep

Ikki: Tian wake up! Wake up! It's time for breakfast! Mommy said to wake you up! So get up!

Now a small brief summary of how we got here. After y/n was taken out of the jail cell both he and Korra were brought to Airbender island and were going to be forced back to the South pole. However, after seeing Korra interact with the children and seeing how said they would be if she left, Tenzin allowed them both to stay. Afterwards, Korra gave a speech at City Hall about her introduction into Republic City and next thing they know they're at Airbender Island.

Ikki: Come on get up get up get up!

Y/n then groaned and got an idea in his head. He then pretended to go back to sleep. Ikki saw this and got irritated.

Ikki: Hey Tian get up!

She then jumped up into the air and just as she reached her peak, y/n got up and caught her and twirled her around causing her to giggle and then started tickling her.

Ikki: Hahahaha! No Tian stop! Hahahaha! Please stop!

Y/n: Hehehe, this is what you get for waking me up so rudely

Ikki: Hahaha! Ok I'm sorry! Hahaha!

Then at the door Pema walks in smiling at the interaction between the two. For a moment, she believed y/n was like a big brother to the children.

Pema: Ok enough it's time for breakfast

They both stop and y/n picked up Ikki and brought her to the dining room. When they got to the dining room they saw Korra reading the newspaper reading aloud about the last Pro-bending match. They stayed still to let them have their conversation first.

Korra: And in the final round, the Buzzard wasps won with a decisive knock out. *puts newspaper down* What do you say we go catch a match?

Tenzin: That "sport" is a mockery of the bending tradition

Korra: Come on Tenzin, I've always wanted to watch a pro-bending match and now I'm just a ferry ride away.

Tenzing: Korra your not here to watch that dribble. Your here to finish up your Avatar training. So for the time being i want you to remain on the island.

Korra: Is that why you have the White Lotus sentries to watch my every move?

Tenzin: Yes, in order for you to master airbending i need you to remain focus and not distracted. The best way for that is for you to have a calm and quiet environment.