Chapter 32: The Tournament of Power Continues

Jiren and y/n continue to stare each other down,  but neither make a move. Y/n decided to be the first one the make the attack, but before he could move.

Toppo: Justice Flash!!

Y/n was completely enveloped in the blasts that he didn't bother to dodge because they are nothing more than a nuisance. Toppo landed right next to Jiren and spoke to him.

Toppo: At ease Jiren, don't waste your energy on him. I've already selected 5 warriors to take care of him. Let's conserve our strength and wait it out.

Jiren said nothing and stared at Toppo with an unreadable expression on his face. He then looked in the direction of y/n and saw nothing, but smoke and rubble where he stood. Jiren was very reluctant to leave because he knew that y/n was the strongest person who could give him a challenge. There was a part of him that wanted to stay and fight y/n, but his rational side won out and reasoned that it would be a waste of time since this tournament had their entire universe on the line.

Reluctantly, Jiren flashed away followed by Toppo. After they left y/n dug himself out of the rubble and had a look of annoyance on his face.

Y/n: I swear Toppo, if i fight you, you better hope i don't break every bone in your body.

Caulifla: Hey, you okay?

Y/n: looked behind himself and saw Caulifla comforting a tired and injured Kale. Y/n walked over and used his magic to heal and replenish her.

Y/n: Yeah I'm fine, just a little annoyed by that stupid Pride Trooper always getting in my way.

Caulifla: Yeah, it seems that they don't like you very much. Why is that?

Y/n: Hmph, that idiot thinks I'm some evil villain because of the way i act. It doesn't help the fact that he's bitter because my universe is the reason this tournament is happening in the first place. He probably still thinks it's our fault that the universes are going to be erased.

Caulifla: Well i can't blame him. I mean, if your were a good person who wants to help people then suddenly find out all your hard work is for nothing then you would be bitter too, right?

Y/n: Yeah i guess.... Anyways, enough about me. What happened with you guys? You look more roughed up then last time i saw you.

Caulifla: Hm, oh yeah! You see that orange friend of yours taught me super saiyan 2. Watch

She then transforms into super saiyan 2 and has green lightning arching all over her body.

Y/n: Sweet, your a real prodigy you know. *thoughts* Although, for some reason i can sense that her super saiyan transformations are much weaker than ours. If i calculated it correctly, then when we from the 7th universe go ssj then our power shoots up 50x. However, when saiyans from the 6th transform, it shoots up only 30x. That must be the trade off for saiyans from both universes going down different evolutionary paths. The ones from the 7th have a much harder time going ssj, but the power is greater. However, the saiyans from the 6th have a much easier time transforming, but the forms are weaker.

(A/n: This is all made up, it's just that i feel like the saiyans shouldn't be as powerful as they are in the 6th universe. I mean, how can they be as powerful as Goku and Vegeta were during the Buu series if they didn't have any true reasons to get stronger like they did in the 7th universe. It doesn't make sense to me, not to mention how saiyans from the 6th can transform a lot easier then the 7th saiyans. Goten and Trunks could only transform easily because of their dads, but there was no super saiyan in the 6th universe until Vegeta taught Cabba how to do it. Sorry, I'm gonna stop ranting now)

Caulifla: Yeah, it feels so good to transform ssj 2 i feel so energized!!

Y/n: Yeah it's great, keep that up and you'll be able to go super saiyan 3 in no time.