Chapter 30: Tournament Exhibition Match part 2

Y/n now stands in front of the final fighter from universe 9. Y/n knows that this would be a tough fight, but not to the point of being impossible. Just really difficult to put down someone who has no energy signature. It's practically the same as going up against the androids and all the Z-Fighters know how that went.

Suddenly, Bergamo as the man name is turned around and stared at all the gods looking down at them.

Bergamo: All you floating up there listen up good! I am the eldest brother of the unstoppable trio of danger! The Grand Minister has told me that our universe is home to the lowest ranked mortals throughout the cosmos! That's wrong, how can that be true when this man's level *points at y/n* is far below any of my brothers! He doesn't deserve to fight me!

Y/n: Oh? And pray tell what makes this so.

Bergamo: We wouldn't be facing universal destruction if his universe hadn't requested it in the first place! So not only are they impressively weak, but they are selfish morons!

Y/n: Alright that's enough

Bergamo: Your universe has said enough fool, your ignorance has made you a threat to the entire cosmos! On behalf of all of them, i will crush you!!

Then he turned to the Omni King and bowed down to one knee.

Bergamo: Great Omni Kings, after i defeat this joke i beg you to rescind the order to erase the losing universes in the tournament.

All the gods were shocked by this statement made by the eldest hound brother. Many of the gods started looking at the 7th universe like they were the bad guys. While the 9th universe was praising Bergamo for his "heartfelt" speech.

Beerus: Grrr, damnit that damn dog just made us look like the bad guys.

Whis: Yes, as underhanded as that was it was quite ingenious to turn the hearts and minds of all the gods in attendence. Now all the fighters from the other universes will be looking at our universe like were the villains. This is not good, y/n won't be having any support during this match, i wonder what will he do?

All the destroyers started letting their auras out at y/n who had his head down with his hair covering his eyes.

Bergamo: Hn, how's it feel saiyan to have all the universes against you. Are you scared now?

Y/n: Hm, it doesn't really matter, I'm going to win anyways.

Zeno1: We have an answer to your request

Zeno2: Yes we have thought really hard

Bergamo: Uh yes sires

All the gods from the other universes leaned forward in anticipation.

Zeno1: We like what you said, we agree with your request. Don't we?

Zeno2: Yes we do

Bergamo: Oh thank you sires, you won't regret this

Minister: His majesty's have accepted this request, if Bergamo wins then none of the universes that lose shall be eliminated. However, keep in mind y/n if you lose purposefully then all 12 universes will be eliminated immediately. Do you agree?

Y/n: Do i also get a request? It's only fair since your planning on give him his request should he win.

Minister: Grand Zeno's?

Zeno1: What do you want y/n?

Zeno2: Yes tell us?

Y/n: Well since Bergamo just made us seem like the bad guys, i would like to return the favor. So since they are ranked the lowest of the universes, I'm sure you won't have any problem granting this request.