Chapter 13: Meet the Greeks.....again!

It's now morning......or at least afternoon since they did it well into the morning, and the sun is shining through the windows of our protagonists house. Y/n wakes up feeling groggy, yet very good about himself for some reason. He looks around and finds Bithiah, Rika, Tiamat and Irene sleeping in bed with him with smiles of pure bliss and happiness on their faces.

Y/n then gets up from bed and walks down stairs to the kitchen where he finds Asia already cooking. He walks in and greets Asia from behind.

Y/n: Good morning Asia!

Asia: Eeeeeepppp!!

Asia accidentally drops the pan of food, which y/n catches by the handle and places it back on the counter.

Y/n: *chuckle* Sorry Asia, i guess i surprised you

Asia: *blush* Y-Yes i-i w-was s-surprised!

Y/n: Hm, why are you so nervous Asia?

Asia: *blush* W-Well i-i c-can't s-stop thinking about yesterday!

Y/n: Huh? Yesterday?......Oh you mean me having sex with the others.

Asia:*blush* Y-Y-Yeah

Y/n: Don't worry Asia, if you want to do it to, then all you have to do is ask.

Asia: *atomic blush* W-What?!

Y/n:  I said, if you want to have sex too, then all you have to do is ask.

Asia then has a blushing over load and has steam come out of her ears and faints from embarrassment.

Y/n: Asia?! Asia what's wrong?!

She doesn't respond and y/n creates a clone from the multi-form technique and makes lunch while he takes Asia upstairs. He then goes back down stairs and eats his lunch and saves the rest for everyone else when they wake up.

Y/n: Okay, now what training should i do today? Maybe i should work more on my senjutsu, since I've been training non-stop with my magic and Ki when i trained with Rias and the others.

Y/n then places a note on the table saying that he'll be gone for a few days for some more training. It's a three day weekend and he wanted to go train. So he packed up some supplies because he doesn't know where he wanted to go to train so he'll be prepared. He then went to his backyard and made sure no one was watching, then took off into the sky.

(Timeskip)

We now see y/n flying over North America, more specifically, Maine. He sees that there is a clearing in a forest and decides to use this place to train. He sets down and gets into meditating position and starts channeling senjutsu chakra through his body and becomes one with nature. He takes all the negative and polluted nature energy and purifies it with his own positive spiritual energy.

As he continues to use senjutsu chakra, many of the native animals start showing up and start getting closer to y/n without his knowing. The deers start coming out from behind the trees and lay near y/n and sleep with each other. The birds fly to nearby trees and rest on the branches. The rabbits, squirrels, and other small nature animals start coming from the bushes and start to surround y/n and sleep along with the deer. The shocking is the wolves and carnivorous animals also come, but instead of trying to eat the other animals and scaring them. They also come to lay with the other animals and sleep in peace.

While the animals were coming, the plants started growing brighter and full of life. The grass started swaying and dancing in the wind. The flowers grew to their peaks and started to shine with bright colors of pure nature. The trees grew more vibrant green leaves and covered all the animals with their shade and started singing in the wind.