Chapter 31: The Tournament of Power Begins

Deep in the endless white void we now see y/n floating in midair crosslegged and meditating while having his aura surround his body. Then in a flash, a large amount of fire enveloped the entire area and completely covered y/n's form. Within the flames, y/n's clothes all nearly burned off.

Y/n then opened his eyes and a large wind pressure blew out from y/n's aura and extinguished the flames. Y/n then stood on the ground and looked back at the time chambers resting station. He looked to the hour glasses and saw that the sand has all fell down the the bottom.

Y/n: It's finally time

He then flew back to the entrance to the time chamber and opened it up to find Mr. Popo and Dende waiting for him.

Dende: So? You think your ready?

Y/n: Oh yeah, I'm more than ready

Mr. Popo: Good now get out of here maggot or it's the basement for you

Y/n didn't question him and just started speed walking to the edge of the lookout.

Mr. Popo: Hey maggot!

Y/n stopped and looked back at Mr. Popo and wondered if he was going to give y/n a rude comment like he usually does.

Mr. Popo:......Give them hell kid

Y/n was shocked by this, but didn't say anything about it and just smiled and nodded to him. Y/n then jumped off the edge and started flying to Bulma's place. Back at the lookout, Dende started looking at Mr. Popo weirdly.

Dende: That's very out of character of you, what brought this on?

Mr. Popo: ...... No reason *walks away*

Dende: If i didn't know any better, I'd say that you actually feel proud of him.

Mr. Popo: He's still a shit sandwich like the other maggots........just not a soggy one.

Back with y/n, he finally made it to Bulma's place and it was the middle of the night. He walked in and found most of the fighter were already here.

Y/n: Hey guys, I'm back!

Everyone in the room looked at the entrance to the living room and saw a half naked y/n.

Everyone: Y/n!!

Everyone stood up and went to greet the Saiyan/Dragon hybrid. The first one to get to him was Krillin.

Krillin: Hey y/n, glad you made it, we almost got everyone for tournament ready.

Roshi: That's right and we are just waiting for Goku to get back with our last member.

Y/n: It's great to see all of you here. So who's going to be competing?

Piccolo: Well you know I'll be competing

Krillen: Yep, me and 18 are good to go.

18: So is my brother, 17

Y/n: Huh? *looks at 17* 17, hey it's been a long time.

17: Yes too long

Y/n: Heard you got married and have some kids. How are they?

17: Their fine thanks for asking.

Y/n: Alright, who else is coming?

Gohan: Well you know me and dad are going.

Y/n: Alright that's 6

Roshi: And me of course

Y/n: Um, are you sure master Roshi? Your not exactly a spring chicken