Chapter 37: Seriously! Is the Tournament over yet?!

Kefla: Take this!

Kefla charged and threw a punch down to where y/n was standing and y/n jumped out of the way effortlessly. Kefla came back and sent a horizontal kick that y/n stepped back from once again without effort.

Kefla: Stop dodging and fight like a man!

He didn't listen and continued to dodge and parry most of her attacks. For the last few minutes y/n and Kefla have been fighting one another, or at least Kefla has. Y/n can see through her fighting style pretty easily since she's still getting a handle on her powers, so she's not able to fight properly.

Kefla: Fine then, how about this?!

Kefla then sent a green ki blast to y/n, the blast separated into several ki blasts and rocketed to y/n. Y/n then leaned back and dodged the blasts like the Matrix.

 Y/n then leaned back and dodged the blasts like the Matrix

Kefla: Oh come on! Stop dodging and just stand still!

Kefla then sent another barrage of ki blasts hoping to at least hit him, but he dodges them all.

Kefla: That's it!

She then charges up a giant ki wave and sends to him.

Kefla: Dodge this!

The wave created a giant trench between them and enveloped y/n in the light. The blast traveled all the way to the side of the arena and out into the void. When she finally stopped the blast, the light faded out and the smoke cleared to show he wasn't there anymore.

Kefla: Alright! That's how it's done, I'm the strongest in the universe! Hahahaha-GUH!!!

While she was celebrating y/n came up behind her and smacked her in the back of the head and sent her face first into the ground.

Y/n: You really need to keep your guard up, just because you got a little power up doesn't make you invincible.

Kefla: *growls and gets back up* I'll show you!

Kefla stands back up and goes back on the assault while y/n dodges her attacks. Y/n then dodged another one of her punches, but when her fist flew past him she twisted her hand and opened her palm towards y/n and sent a blast straight towards his face. Y/n a little surprised, but leaned back and dodged it either way.

Y/n: *smirks* Looks like your learning

Kefla: Well i have to find some way to hit you. When are you going to use one of your transformations to fight me?

Y/n: When you actually give me a challenge.

Kefla: Tsk, in that case, how about now?!

Kefla then powers up and sends hurricane like wind throughout the arena and sends debris in all directions. Then a massive shockwave is sent out from Kefla and envelops her in light. The light dies down and now Kefla has transformed into her Legendary Super Saiyan form.