Chapter 14: Camp Half-Blood

A/N: Heads up, there is going to be a lemon in this chapter. I honestly didn't plan it, but eh i was really horny when i wrote this chapter. Enjoy

Y/n was carrying a catatonic Thalia in his arms into the camp. The hunters and other demigods followed along with Apollo. They were then intercepted by a half man half horse person that y/n was getting a fatherly aura from.

 They were then intercepted by a half man half horse person that y/n was getting a fatherly aura from

???: Lord Apollo, what a pleasant surprise. To what do i owe this visit?

Apollo: Hey Chiron, I'm just dropping off the demigods and Artemis's hunters. Zeus had an assignment for her and asked that i transport them to the camp.

Chiron: Ah, i see, and what pray tell happened to young Thalia?

Apollo: Afraid of heights

Chiron: Really?

Apollo: Apparently so, never seen a child of Zeus afraid of heights before. Anyways I'll be taking my leave, farewell.

Apollo then flashed away along with the bus that they all rode it.

Y/n: Um, Mr. Chiron

Chiron: Yes young man

Y/n: Where do i put Thalia?

Chiron: Ah, just place her in that cabin right over there. *points at cabin*

 *points at cabin*

Y/n: Thank you

He then takes Thalia to the cabin, he walks past a bonfire at the center of camp that is being tended by a little girl. This girl looks up and sees y/n and feels shocked to see the boy again. Y/n then opens up the cabin and as soon as he steps in, thunder booms over the sky and y/n feels electricity coursing through his body.

Y/n: Strange, i feel so tingly all over.

He then steps further inside and the thunder booms some more, but he ignores it. Once he was inside, he saw that there were no beds and a giant statue at the back of the cabin that is holding thunder bolts in it's hands. Y/n then sees a sleeping bag behind the statue and places the now sleeping Thalia in the bag and removes her jacket and shoes. He then steps out of the cabin and no longer feels the tingly sensation.