Chapter 39: A Saiyan's will & Y/n vs. Toppo

The grounds were shaking and explosions were being set off through the ring. Goku was currently fighting Jiren after Vegeta's defeat and now it's Goku's turn to fight.

Goku was currently standing on top of a rock pillar looking down at Jiren who just stepped on land mines that Goku set during their fight.

Y/n and Vegeta were watching them from a distance seeing Jiren become covered in smoke from the explosions.

Vegeta: Did he get him?

Y/n: ......No *looks up* he didn't, GOKU ABOVE YOU!!!

Goku looked up and saw Jiren was floating up high falling slowly. Goku then sent a barrage of Destructo Disks to Jiren. Jiren then punched them out of existence and then grabbed the last one then chunked it to the rock pillar that Goku was standing on. The pillar was sliced in half and started falling causing Goku to jump off of it.

Goku then landed on the fallen pillar and Jiren landed in front of him and started sending multiple punches to Goku who started blocking them. They were getting closer and closer to the edge of the pillar before Goku slid under Jiren who flipped over him and landed on the opposite side of the pillar and now Jiren had his back to the edge of the ring.

Jiren then started sending stronger attacks to Goku and finally slipped through his defense and punched Goku in the solar plexus and stunned him. Jiren then grabbed Goku's outstretched arm and charged up another attack, but before he could punch Goku. The platform was cut beneath him them and Jiren lost his balance. Goku took advantage of this and used Instant Transmission to get above Jiren and kicked him down to the void.

However, Jiren had other plans, he started surrounding his body with ki and started using all the rocks and boulders that were falling with him and started hopping back tot he ring. Goku used instant transmission to get back to Y/n and Vegeta who were unable to see the fight, but sense the entire outcome.

Vegeta: You do know that won't stop him right?

Goku: Yeah i know

Y/n: Tsk, he's a great fighter i can say that much

*boom*

They all look to where blue explosions are going off and see Jiren walking through the explosions.

Y/n: *smirks* Heh, i guess when your as powerful as him everything you do is badass, huh?

Before they can say anything, Jiren then started attacking Goku and put him back against another rock structure. Goku jumped over Jiren, but Jiren grabbed Goku's leg and started to smash Goku into the ground. Jiren then punched Goku deeper into the ground, but Goku escaped with instant transmission.

Jiren then turned around and let out more of his power sending shockwaves throughout the area.

Vegeta: Shit! This is a lot of power from one man.

Y/n: Yeah and i can sense he has a lot more to show