Chapter 56: How to be a God & Spirit Festival

It's been six months since the Equalists were taken down. Amon was still missing after he ran away from Korra and Mako, but something told every one he wouldn't be bothering them anymore. (A/n: For those that didn't watch Legend of Korra, he died when his brother Tarrlok killed both of them when they were sailing away on a speed boat....also spoiler Tarrlok was actually Amon's younger brother, but Tarrlok didn't know because of the mask Amon always wore.)

These past couple of months many things happened. One thing that happened was that y/n finally got his memories back, but only the first couple of years before he fell off the time machine from the fight with Zamasu. The rest of his memories after that are still being held on to the dragon within his mind scape. Until y/n is strong enough to defeat the dragon he will have to train once again and regain his former strength since he stopped training after he lost his memories.

It's actually impossible for him to get weaker from not training for long periods of time. Thanks to his new dragon-like body that he gained from his dragon evolution in the past y/n will always stay in tip top shape no matter what. His dragon genetics will make sure that he is always at the peak of his power and strength. The only thing that would probably deteriorate would be his skills from not using them for long periods of time. However, y/n doesn't know all this since he lost his memories so he doesn't know about his dragon heritage....yet.

Anyways, another discovery y/n made was his control over magic. Apparently, he's capable of using magic with almost perfect control now compared to his sloppy control from before when he trained with Baba. So whatever happened between the times of his fight with Zamasu and losing his memories here in this world, he was able to gain better control of his magic because of it. Y/n asked Rachel if she knew any spells and she was more than happy to teach him. They discovered he has a natural affinity for almost all magics, but his strongest are with darkness and destructive magics for some unknown reason. (A/n: I'm sure you all know why by now.)

Another discovery was what y/n found in his pocket dimension that he never looked through until Rachel mentioned them during her magical lectures. What he found astounded him, first were some books and scrolls from Whis, but he couldn't read any of them. He read a note from Whis telling him that he can only read the books and scrolls if he were in his godly transformation. The reason for this is because it's a precaution in case someone gets their hands on these books. The books are very dangerous in the wrong hands so Whis wrote all the books and scrolls in the divine language that only true gods can read and understand. It's the same language that's used to summon the Super Shenron from the super dragon balls.

Aside from the books and scrolls were a couple things he didn't have before. There was a bag of senzu beans, a power pole replica that Goku used to use except it's enchanted by Baba to weigh tens of thousands of tons and keeps getting heavier the stronger y/n becomes so it would always weigh the same to y/n. There's also some more books from Chichi and Bulma who want to continue his education and make sure he becomes a scholar and a genius. Although, the books from Bulma were pretty much useless since they all go over advance technology, computer programming and advance mechanics because he lives in a world where he doesn't have any of the resources that this technology requires and he doesn't know where to find them. However, he'll still study them just in case he finds a way to travel to a more advanced world in the future.

Anyways, when he discovered the books and scrolls from Whis he decided to head out into the desert in the earth kingdom so he can use his god form to read them. He was pretty shocked by what he discovered...

(Flashback)

We see y/n standing on a giant rock in the middle of the desert. With the sun beating down on everything below it, but y/n didn't look like he was troubled by it.